I deleted some pictures using my file manager app and files and folders app but they still show up in the native playbook file manager. Is there a way to delete them without having to do it. Individually. It takes way too long.
    10-25-12 07:50 PM
    What app did you use to delete them, and where did you delete them from?
    10-25-12 08:19 PM
    could be pictures cached from an android app. my thechive app is relentless at saving pics. best way to delete them is to use files and folders and navigate to the android app folders and delete the pics from there
    Innovatology likes this.
    10-25-12 08:28 PM
    I've looked all through with files and folders and can't find them. They're only in playbook file manager. I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway
    10-25-12 10:24 PM
    Can you not identify them on your pc using the usb?
    10-25-12 11:15 PM
    Open File Manager, then find one of the pics that you're talking about. Then tap the pencil in top right corner and then tap the trashcan in the pic. A dialogue will open asking you if you want to delete. It will also tell you the name of the pic- write this down. Then hit "Cancel"- do not delete. Then install Ghost Commander from app world. Open it, then swipe from the top and hit Application, then Settings, then Toolbar Settings, then Custonize the Toolbar, then check the box next to Search. Whew. OK. Now, back to the Ghost Home, tap SD Card, then go up a level by tapping the top folder. This will give you access to the entire PB file system. Next tap Search on Ghost's bottom toolbar (you may have to scroll it to the left). Then, input the name of the pic you noted down before in the "Search Criteria" box and hit OK. When it's done searching, it will show you which folder or folders the file is contained in. These folders likely contain most if not all of the files you're concerned about. You can then navigate to this folder in Ghost and then delete them- Ghost allows you to multi-select files for deleting.
    10-26-12 12:56 AM
    Try /accounts/1000/shared/misc/android/DCIM/Camera and see if it works.
    10-26-12 12:56 AM
    or /accounts/1000/shared/misc/android/Android/data

then look for jpgs in the different app folders. that's where mine are
    10-26-12 01:07 AM
    I had to dig deep but found them using files and folders app. Thanks for all your help
    10-26-12 10:05 AM