So we've seen posts and proof that finally the playbook has made it through FCC which is great news for all of us. I decided to look at how long after FCC approval does a device usually get released (didn't really look at many). One great example would be the torch which I believe got approval on August 3rd and was released the 12th (source: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Gets FCC Approval! | CrackBerry.com). If this is so we may be on track for a Q1 release which would be great news for tons of us waiting. Just thought I'd throw my two cents out and the little bit of excitement I've gotten from FCC approval (the vids just aren't doing it anymore after the 10th multi-tasking video it was time for a device). Well regardless hope the timeframe ends up being true for the Playbook as well and we'll all be happy campers.
    03-10-11 03:29 PM
    03-10-11 03:32 PM
    We can only hope!!
    03-10-11 03:34 PM
    my bad just saw the post they all exploded while i was posting haha. Maybe an opp can merge don't want to double post.
    03-10-11 03:36 PM
    my bad just saw the post they all exploded while i was posting haha. Maybe an opp can merge don't want to double post.
    haha it happens with "big" news like this
    03-10-11 03:38 PM
    No biggie! We'll just close this one and take the discussion to the other thread.......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/bl...gh-fcc-593760/
    03-10-11 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD