Hey Team BlackBerry

I'm a "Do Berry" in Lower Alabama. Please consider the following recommendation if you are not currently working on it. It would be nice to have a wireless HDMI adapter. This would allow me to continue sitting at the boardroom table and provide updates to our team while keeping my Playbook in front of me. You may be wondering why is this needed when you can connect a HDMI Cable to your screen and then go sit back down and use your phone's remote control. The answer is simple - even more control over your presentation.

Hopefully others who see this thread will see this as a benefit as well as list even more opportunities for enhancements.

We are "Do Berries". We don't go to work, we do work!!!
    06-15-12 10:10 AM
    Good idea but there are some previous posts on this. There is a wireless HDMI dongle available and we were using it in our church but they have since switched to a network projection system, which my PB works well on too. I did get to use the dongle once and it worked flawlessly. I wish we still had it.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    06-15-12 10:23 AM
    Where can u buy that dongle
    06-15-12 12:49 PM
    06-15-12 12:53 PM
    That's really what DLNA is for... And I believe the PlayBook will soon support that. Most of the new HD TV's support it as do x-box and PS-3. There aren't many DLNA projectors for some reason but that will soon change.
    06-15-12 01:06 PM
    HTC with their Media Link HD pair seamlessly with their new One series products.
    Hope BB10 and PlayBook to do the same.
    06-16-12 02:12 AM
    Where can u buy that dongle
    I'll try and find out where they got it. We used an adapter, mini to standard HDMI and it plugged right in. I did a presentation wirelessly directly from my PB with Presenters Edge in the background. Do a little research also as as there were some threads by other posters using one. Also check out the thread "The PlayBook in Church" or something to that affect. Much on PBs and wireless presentations there also.
    06-16-12 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD