07-05-12 09:04 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    Yes so to carry it further the ipod is connected to the internet through itunes.
    Ahhh yes. The locked in ecosystem. I forgot. I think I may have been infected by an iDisorder.
    07-05-12 11:01 AM
    I would say that the Microsoft Surface is an attempt at a Hail Mary pass, we'll see if they score.
    If the Surface does everything it's been hyped to be able to do, I can not wait to spike this playbook.
    07-05-12 01:30 PM
    when i think of playbook i think of the sports usage, and i think the name is perfect for the device
    07-05-12 01:52 PM
  4. T
    Yes so to carry it further the ipod is connected to the internet through itunes.
    It is? An acquaintance has an ipod and has never downloaded anything from the internet. She loaded music from her cd collection (using "itunes") to the the InternetPod. Nah, I don't buy it. Apple's i-this and i-that naming scheme is clearly designed to appeal to the narcissistic apple user.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-05-12 06:44 PM
    What a ridiculous thread. And when pessimism and negativity is near, you can count on amazinglygraceless to blast off the like and thanks.
    07-05-12 07:00 PM
    I'm not sure how the name is embarrassing. I don't think the name has any impact on popularity.
    What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear pad?
    And what's up with the new ipad? What's after that? The newer ipad?
    Jelly bean. Ice cream sandwich.

PlayBook is not so bad.
    07-05-12 08:01 PM
    XOOM, Carbon, Nook, Fire, XYBOARD, the list goes on. There's a lot worse names out there. I think it works.

As for the iPad, well, a pic is worth 1000 words:

bungaboy likes this.
    07-05-12 08:29 PM
    Actually, that pic means it's time to shut this disgrace down.
    07-05-12 09:04 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD