Hi everyone,
    I'm having some trouble with the PB Message app over Bridge and would love your suggestions how to solve this.

I have email accounts on gmail and yahoo.
    I've set them up on my PB using the built-in Messages app.
    However when I'm bridging to my 9790, the emails don't refresh.
    The error message is "The server imap.gmail.com for account (xxxxxxx) is not responding..."
    (I've also also tried on my office 9900 and my wife's Q10 with the same results.)
    Once I'm back on wifi, there's no problem.

I've seen some people on the CB forums mention that emails on PB refresh over Bridge and others mention that they don't.
    Look forward to hearing if you've experienced this and how you've solved it.

Thanks!
    01-26-14 01:28 AM
    if you're using the phone to recieve your email, it'll push them to the pb via bridge as it gets them,,, the native pb email will only recieve them via wifi,,, there are known issues w/ gmail,,, try searching for more info...
    meepokta likes this.
    01-26-14 03:16 AM
    Hi Seawarrior,
    With the 9790, am aware that I can check emails through my phone via Bridge.
    But I'm thinking of getting a Q10, and I can't pull email from that over Bridge.
    So hoping to resolve this issue before upgrading, if there is a solution.

As for gmail sync issues, so far my emails are coming through over wifi, so suspect that isn't the issue.
    But will look into it as you suggested.
    Thanks!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-26-14 03:44 AM
    yw..............
    01-26-14 08:20 AM
    Anyone on bb10 bridge with the latest update not getting data through PB Bridge in last bridge update from Friday? Nothing is coming through, even post restart. Maybe I should have updated without the sim in?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 11:36 PM
    i have wifi,,, 4g get an update???
    01-27-14 12:06 PM
    Just the Bridge app updated, but I updated sim in so I had to re do it sim out, will check back to verify the work around still works.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 02:02 PM