How my doing so far dudes and dudesses?
    09-08-13 08:31 AM
    How my doing so far dudes and dudesses?
    You need to think revolutionary. Outside the box. Your next attempt should be wrapping all 8 Playbooks of yours around your head.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-08-13 08:59 AM
    You need to think revolutionary. Outside the box. Your next attempt should be wrapping all 8 Playbooks of yours around your head.
    Why?
    09-08-13 10:54 AM
    Why?
    Try it and you know what I mean.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-08-13 11:05 AM
    Sorry I only invent things that strictly comply with Thor's VISION OF THE FUTURE!
    09-08-13 11:07 AM
    Sorry I only invent things that strictly comply with Thor's VISION OF THE FUTURE!
    Thor has no future nor any insight for the future .........that much he has proven

Sent from my Rise using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 03:25 PM
    Thor has no future nor any insight for the future .........that much he has proven

Sent from my Rise using CB Forums mobile app
    Ah my beloved fish has returned!!!!! Welcome....... Er well while you've been away there have been some remarkable discoveries made about certain creatures on here? I won't go into detail but the key question is, are you man fish or woman fish?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-10-13 03:30 PM
    But Thor's vision of the future is that of his navel, from the inside out. Unless your dumb tablet is resistant to acid and methane gas, I think another prototype is in order.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 05:48 PM
    But Thor's vision of the future is that of his navel, from the inside out. Unless your dumb tablet is resistant to acid and methane gas, I think another prototype is in order.....
    I was working on another prototype in Flodira but it needs some work when I get back? Your mobile connects to that big screen sticking out of the car just like Thor's vision? Needs a bit of work on the weight aspect as it tends to make you a bit lob sided at the moment?
    Attached Thumbnails PlayBook dumb tablet testing results.-funny-mishap-car.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-13 08:39 AM
    I was working on another prototype in Flodira but it needs some work when I get back? Your mobile connects to that big screen sticking out of the car just like Thor's vision? Needs a bit of work on the weight aspect as it tends to make you a bit lob sided at the moment?
    I like the concept! Shows your aviation background. Mount it on the roof, and you could use it for speed brakes if necessary, or as a sail if you run out of gas (oops, petrol to you). You could offset the cost of the unit via advertising; just think how well that would catch on with pizza delivery drivers!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-11-13 02:07 PM
    I like the concept! Shows your aviation background. Mount it on the roof, and you could use it for speed brakes if necessary, or as a sail if you run out of gas (oops, petrol to you). You could offset the cost of the unit via advertising; just think how well that would catch on with pizza delivery drivers!
    I likes the way you think dutchthingy! But hold on being Dutch its petrol not gas?
    09-11-13 02:32 PM
    Opppsss wrong person?
    09-11-13 02:33 PM
    Oh there you are you cuddly little thing you.
    09-11-13 02:48 PM
    Where? Where?
    09-11-13 04:35 PM
139 ... 456