well considering you will need 60,000 thousandish floppy discs and will use them all around 30-40 times during install it will probably cost less than anyone wants to pay
    Ahha that's were I've got you because I know things! The gadget to end all gadgets from me comes fully pre-installed so I can put the price up!
    05-24-13 08:57 AM
    Ahha that's were I've got you because I know things! The gadget to end all gadgets from me comes fully pre-installed so I can put the price up!
    put a little apple on it and you can charge like a 1000 dollers more and you will sell millions
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 09:22 AM
    put a little apple on it and you can charge like a 1000 dollers more and you will sell millions
    I would rather throw it in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a thing, I need a new company logo!

Any suggestions guys?
    05-24-13 09:30 AM
    A Brandy bottle maybe?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 09:51 AM
    The real ones even better. I just need to overcome the problem of vision. As the pockets are not yet large enough to fit the 50inch screen in, I just used my pb. The main problem on the way to my local was the traffic. I think it would be well suited for the deaf because their hearing is superior to ours but I did enjoy walking down the road with my sight firmly fixed on the two eye level displays I fixed in with sticky tape (upgrade version will be better) but didn't enjoy the abuse from car drivers and on one occasion one particular car driver threatened physical abuse to me but I think he was an Apple user (or a fanboy). Anyway having arrived at my local relatively safely (road safety must be looked at) I ordered my first beer.

As I stood ot the bar (as I thought) sipping my beer and reviewing posts on crackberry and surfing the web I was suddenly forcefully ejected from the bar. Confused I asked the man why and it appears that I wasn't at the bar and each time I put my beer down on the bar as I thought, I was actually putting my beer down on his wife's head. I tried to calm him by flattering his wife by telling him that his wife had perfect posture as my glass didn't slide off her head but all to no avail and I left (doctors appointment to follow).

It definitely needs a little fine tuning but I think I'm almost there here with this? (did I say that right)?

I will succeed in my quest for freedom from technology and end up with just dumb things around me. (exclude my dog please).
    Stop making me laugh. I have tears flowing down my cheeks.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 10:35 AM
    12-inch is the safest... even the Oklahoma tornado couldn't move that...

Posted via Z10
    too soon.
    Barracuda7772 and sad_old_man like this.
    05-24-13 10:37 AM
    A Brandy bottle maybe?
    Strangely that was my first thought but it has to immediately say to the buyer "I'm very high tech and cheap to buy and you will look good with one and it will stop you getting mugged by fanboys, or anyone else come to think of it and you will also have street cred and look cool". (is that too long) but please keep the suggestions coming.
    05-24-13 11:55 AM
    Maybe a 'buckie' bottle then? I was thinking about the size of the dumb tablet, 50" maybe a bit big, I'd probably go for 1/2 or 3/4 ATR.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 12:08 PM
    Maybe a 'buckie' bottle then? I was thinking about the size of the dumb tablet, 50" maybe a bit big, I'd probably go for 1/2 or 3/4 ATR.
    Mmmmmmmm as a new member you display a great deal of intelligence and understanding of customer requirements. I will keep my eye on you! Just in passing which one are you? The cat or the dog?
    05-24-13 12:19 PM
    Just use your avitar as your logo. What could be better, it says it all! By the way, did you have insurance and MOT on that wheelbarrow? At least you won't need a TV licence at the moment.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 12:43 PM
    Customer requirements are what led to me getting a playbook for christmas. I asked for a kindle fire, but when 'she who must be obeyed' went to get one they were sold out. A quick bit of tinternet research showed that the PB suited my needs perfectly, an all in one device to accompany me on long trips (up to 3 months with limited space). All in all I think I had a lucky escape. Anyway I digress Grapes are very useful and could make a good logo to compliment BB.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 12:46 PM
    You made my day.
    05-24-13 01:02 PM
    Customer requirements are what led to me getting a playbook for christmas. I asked for a kindle fire, but when 'she who must be obeyed' went to get one they were sold out. A quick bit of tinternet research showed that the PB suited my needs perfectly, an all in one device to accompany me on long trips (up to 3 months with limited space). All in all I think I had a lucky escape. Anyway I digress Grapes are very useful and could make a good logo to compliment BB.
    All is now clear. The moment I read 'she who must be obeyed' It all became clear. Welcome fellow sufferer to the wondrous world of the pb. It's not unlike dealing with 'she who must be obeyed' really because it never does what you really want it to do, unless that is you don't want it to do it and then it will. Every now and then RIM will visit you and give you an update which screws everything up (think mother in law) and then leaves you to sort out the mess. On the bright side my high tech gadget thingy is almost ready, well nearly ready, well you can have it soon I think.

ps ignore the fanboys and under no circumstances read the Times! If you do they will call you a troll. If you eat goats that will be ok but if not!
    Sammcn likes this.
    05-24-13 01:03 PM
    I have observed some of the 'fanboy' comments and chuckle at the vitriol they spout but I suppose it take allsorts to make the world turn. With regards to broadsheet reading habits I installed the independant app to save 20p buying the I in the mornings. Down here in the 'ome of the proper pasty- I haven't come across a goat one yet, but the beef and stilton ones are quite good!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 01:15 PM
    I have observed some of the 'fanboy' comments and chuckle at the vitriol they spout but I suppose it take allsorts to make the world turn. With regards to broadsheet reading habits I installed the independant app to save 20p buying the I in the mornings. Down here in the 'ome of the proper pasty- I haven't come across a goat one yet, but the beef and stilton ones are quite good!
    The independent? I suppose you drink campari and eat prawn cocktails for dinner? That must mean you live in Devon then where all the posh people live. You must own a land rover and tow a caravan as well. So at least my brandies safe and you can't be a troll because you don't eat goats.
    05-24-13 01:35 PM
    'Devon' wash your mouth out, I said proper pasty not those pre-cooked meat filled things across the tamar. Campari, no Dark Rum yes and the good old fermented apple juice in a couple of forms calvados and cider as well as pineau occasionally.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 01:41 PM
    'Devon' wash your mouth out, I said proper pasty not those pre-cooked meat filled things across the tamar. Campari, no Dark Rum yes and the good old fermented apple juice in a couple of forms calvados and cider as well as pineau occasionally.
    Sounds like you will fare well on here Sammac. Like your style.
    sad_old_man and Sammcn like this.
    05-24-13 01:47 PM
    I would rather throw it in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions guys?
    Gooseberries rule!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 02:34 PM
    Gooseberries rule!
    Here he is again! Do you realise that this is a serious thread about forging new boundaries in high technology dumb mobile gadget things and meticulously testing such thingys. You can't just come on here and declare independence for gooseberries willy nilly! We are seriously involved in welcoming a new member into our midst at the moment and edificating him in mobile technology and it's major leap forward with the advent of my new gadget thingy.

They disappear for three months and then pop back off their bush wanting to hijack threads just like a gooseberry troll. Oh forget that gooseberries don't eat goats! Ok then your a vegetarian troll. Ha got you!
    05-24-13 02:50 PM
    Gooseberries rule!
    Gooseberry's are hairy little devils. Wouldn't do his image very good unless he's of the hairless brigade. How about plumbs?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 02:53 PM
    Gooseberry's are hairy little devils. Wouldn't do his image very good unless he's of the hairless brigade. How about plumbs?
    No he is definitely green and hairy but to be honest he's not really that bad when you take into account that he has no arms and legs.
    dangerousfen likes this.
    05-24-13 03:03 PM
    I am starting to get this forum now, posters raise a valid point if it praises BB other posters say they are deluded, if they put BB down in any way they are trolls or sheep. And every couple of months a bush-grown fruit, which is better in a well known dessert, comes along and tries to hijack things. I'm going to enjoy this!!
    dangerousfen and sad_old_man like this.
    05-24-13 03:07 PM
    I am starting to get this forum now, posters raise a valid point if it praises BB other posters say they are deluded, if they put BB down in any way they are trolls or sheep. And every couple of months a bush-grown fruit, which is better in a well known dessert, comes along and tries to hijack things. I'm going to enjoy this!!
    You've got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 03:16 PM
    Serious? I am serious. Perfect logo. In the scheme of fruit, GB>>BB>>Apple. Hairy? What about Gorilla Glass? "Bush-grown fruit"...hmmm, I like that...sounds important. Hijacking? Add that to my arrest sheet on account of S_O_M. Dat's right,,I'm bad...I'm baaaaadddd...I'm bush-grown fruit!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 06:48 PM

Any suggestions guys?
    How about this↓↓↓... it is "iD"... short for "I'm Dumb"... and long for, "I'm Dumb to buy the Dumb Tablet"...

It's catchy... unfortunately, it has to have this "i" thing so it can compete with its counterpart...
    Attached Thumbnails PlayBook dumb tablet testing results.-id.jpeg  
    05-25-13 03:21 AM
139 12345 ...