Playbook does not wake up properly. Different applications are closed spontaneously or does not open at all.
    After waking up the system line (battery and ets) does not work. There is but no any reaction on my pushing.

What may you advise me?
    Last edited by ad2008; 08-27-11 at 03:25 PM.
    08-27-11 03:23 PM
    First try to reset. Hold volume + and - and power button for 10 seconds. The PB will restart.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 08-27-11 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-27-11 03:28 PM
    Did this several times.

Last time 5 min ago.. Now during 5 min I see just colour balls and nothing..
    08-27-11 03:33 PM
    Re-install the operation system via desktop manager.
    08-27-11 03:40 PM
    I did wipe of the device through the Security Options and then start again.. The problems are not disappeared. Software is 1.0.7 bundle 2942..

Now I am trying to re-install software via DM (again bundle 2942..). The process of installing tablet software is frozen after 15 or 20 mins.. At the moment of installing com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory the process is stopped.. and nothing doing.. How long it may take this re-installing software?
    08-27-11 04:19 PM
    I had this exact same problem. Connect it up to the pc with desktop manager and you'll have to restart the playbook.. Reinstalling the OS is the solution. I lost some data but I backed up all my stuff beforehand so I'm all good.

Hope it works out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 04:20 PM
    Thank you to everybody..
    The same recommendation I received from RIM Support.
    And what happen..

After finishing the PB going to restart again and when turn on there is to update software. I push to update. The new software was discovered (it is again version 1.0.7.2942) but when DM reload software the version as I understand the same or it is not?

After downloading the 1.0.7.2942 I see

"It does not managed to install software

Restart."

I push - Restart. After PB turn on I again see proposal to update version now (because it was failed) or do it later.
    Trying to do it twice and it was failed. Then I have two option - Update or Turn off.

Push Turn off and then trying to turn on.PB turned on. I see again the page with updating the software , downloading BB Tablet OS 1.0.7.2942 23 Mb...

It seems cycle..

P.S. O! it is finally restarting successfully and PB inform that installing software was successful.

But again even before Standby - menus are unresponsive to touch, and some application close themselves ((((
    And there is not the option "BB bridge" at all at the PB now...disappeared.

I will try again reload software..
    08-28-11 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD