Glad you got it working. And you will find that the pb will charge very slowly if it is being used while only the usb is plugged in. So after the Desktop Manager process, you could have unplugged from computer and plugged in the full charger.

Hopefully, you will enjoy the platform.
    09-28-11 11:59 PM
    Alright so this post is being written with my fully functional playbook. After the download completed, the ol windows machine asked me to disconnect the playbook. Immediately after disconnecting the playbook then flashed a low battery asking to be plugged in(9%). After the battery got above 20% a new download began on the playbook. My inlaws then took me golfing so I'm not sure how long it took but when i returned in was waiting for me to begin use. This time it connected to BB id just fine and I was off to the races.

I called the manager from Staples to let him know as well... I'm bringing him a walk through in the morning.

Seriously, I just kept thinking about my poor love affair with webOS. If palm had the kind of support group BB has it might still be around. Hopefully not too many of you guys jump ship or its Android or iOS for all of us.

Thanks guys! If anyone has any idea as to why my 9930 wont consistantly stay on network please feel free to the other thread "9930 Roaming Issues". Looking forward to the emotional rollercoaster that is the BB experience!
    usually carriers take longer to pass on the OS updates, you can check the 9930 threads to see if there are any stable OS leaks available from other carriers. Most of the issues you talked about should be fixed in these minor OS updates.
    09-29-11 12:16 AM
152 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD