This thread is 10 days old; Staples has had a run on almost everything Blackberry Playbook related since then and all these stores are sold out. Before driving to a store and getting disappointed, call first your closest store and verify what they have in stock, if anything.
    12-17-11 07:40 AM
    well my family friend found me two pods for $13.50 in some town in Missouri wooohoooo she mailed them off today! only had 2 left.
    12-17-11 02:55 PM
    Is this also in staples in Canada?
    12-17-11 05:10 PM
    FYI for those in the SEPA (south eastern pennsylvania) area, Staples in Springfield, at the "Springfield Shopping Center", 751 Sproul Rd has Rapid chargers and charging Docks! they also had some journal and convertable cases all in their clearance bin. I finally got my charging dock! There was about 2 or 3 docks left (after I got mine) with about 3 or 4 rapid chargers!!

Good luck, go get'em!!!
    12-17-11 09:16 PM
    well my family friend found me two pods for $13.50 in some town in Missouri wooohoooo she mailed them off today! only had 2 left.
    If the nice CB member already sold you a pod for $20, what are you doing with the other two?

ETA: Oops, my bad---confused $20 rapid charger with pod. Isn't the pod also a rapid charger?
    Last edited by dugggggg; 12-17-11 at 09:35 PM.
    s.ben likes this.
    12-17-11 09:25 PM
    cb member sold me a rapid charger, my friend found me 2 pods. I will sell one for sure and keep one in case I stop using my ob.
    12-17-11 09:28 PM
    Ran to 3 different Staples and they were all sold out...then a manager says that the sales are also online

LIESSSSSSS
    12-17-11 11:04 PM
    If the nice CB member already sold you a pod for $20, what are you doing with the other two?

ETA: Oops, my bad---confused $20 rapid charger with pod. Isn't the pod also a rapid charger?
    yes it is but doesnt work with an otterbox which i just put on yesterday. im keeping 1 pod in case i take the ob off.
    12-17-11 11:37 PM
    A little tip - if you purchased one at this price @ staples and bring the receipt to Best Buy, they will price match. I just got two more at this price. The only two they had left.
    12-18-11 05:00 PM
    You don't say...going to give that a shot our worst buy has 3 left for $69
    12-18-11 05:14 PM
    A little tip - if you purchased one at this price @ staples and bring the receipt to Best Buy, they will price match. I just got two more at this price. The only two they had left.
    If you are going to sell one, or anyone else for that matter, I would be interested in the pod/dock charger, with reasonable shipping charges.

Last edited by jafobabe; 12-18-11 at 06:09 PM.
    12-18-11 05:18 PM
    If you are going to sell one, or anyone else for that matter, I would be interested in the pod/dock charger, with reasonable shipping charges.

I was considering it, but what would I do for the next playbook that I buy?
    12-18-11 06:47 PM
    Walmart is 29 for the rapid charger. The dock is 39. I bought out my local staples. Even at 29 it's well worth the money.
    12-18-11 06:59 PM
    Would someone be kind enough to post their recept for us to try to get price match at BB? Please!
    12-18-11 07:36 PM
    Even if someone does post a receipt, it would be good only in the same zip code or area . For instance, Best buy in New York city will not price match something from Staples in Austin, Texas.
    12-18-11 07:42 PM
    Even if someone does post a receipt, it would be good only in the same zip code or area . For instance, Best buy in New York city will not price match something from Staples in Austin, Texas.

bummer was hoping to get worst buys last 3
    12-23-11 02:41 PM
    the staples near me doesnt sell playbook stuff....just the playbook itself...so says them and also from what i found in the store walking around they are right :[

ended up going with the walmart deal of 330 for a 32gb, convert case, rapid charger n desk dock charger
    12-23-11 02:44 PM
    You can find the pod charger on Ebay for about $30. I have one. It's nice, but only if you don't use a case or don't mind taking the Playbook out of its case for chargning. Also, while the PB is docked on the pod, you can't use the HDMI or USB.
    12-23-11 03:03 PM
    im using an ob which has the stand built in, flip the pb and i can rapid charge etc. looks like i will be selling my pod i just got because i love my bulky otterbox
    12-23-11 03:09 PM
    I'll have to drop in and pick up a couple (one for home and one for work). With Angry Birds released on PB, the kids have been using it more.
    12-23-11 06:17 PM
    With deals like that, am wondering if Staples is discontinuing carrying the PB.

I've tried to get my hands on a PB from many different sources in the last 2-3 weeks with zero success.
    12-23-11 08:37 PM
    well Staples in Canada is still charging list
    12-23-11 08:39 PM
    With deals like that, am wondering if Staples is discontinuing carrying the PB.

I've tried to get my hands on a PB from many different sources in the last 2-3 weeks with zero success.

they are available on walmart, staples, and worst buys website. I just checked
    12-23-11 09:13 PM
    For anyone interested, the Staples in Salisbury, NC has a rapid charger and 2 docks available on the clearance rack located at the back of the store. They are not located at the front of the store with the Playbook display. I saw them there on Christmas Eve while traveling through from Greensboro to Charlotte. If you live there or close by, you may want to get them while they are available. Good luck!
    12-28-11 01:08 AM
    i bave a pb dock and for some reason didnt work right sometimes didnt work and now im using the regular charger that comes with the playbook works well now
    12-28-11 08:34 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD