Hey everyone.

Does anyone know if the PB will come with DLNA? I just bought a new HDTV that has DLNA. It would be really cool if I could send audio/videos/pictures from my PB to my TV wirelessly using DLNA!

I know a few high-end Android phones have them. I really hope that it does come with it. I also hope they start incorporating DLNA into their future phones as well...

Q4L
    11-22-10 06:48 PM
    Honestly I see the possibilty of there lots app that can be made for the playbook. I get new ideas everyday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 08:34 PM
    RIM has confirmed the PlayBook will have DLNA, it was on the list of features they initially posted on their website. I'm not sure if it will be a media source for streaming to your TV, or a media player for streaming media from your computer, or both.
    11-22-10 10:17 PM
    That's great!! Super excited that it's gonna have DLNA!! I really hope that it can be used as the source instead of the player (both ways would be amazing, but we'll see).

This means that I can store my TV shows on my PB, watch them on my commute to/from work, and then finish where I left off when I get home by sending the show to my HDTV. Beautiful!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:03 AM
    DLNA came factory installed on my Droid 2, I like it...
    11-23-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD