Playbook did a security wipe and then prompted me to create a new BB ID. Am I SOL regarding my old apps? I tried emailing Blackberry and received a message saying they didn't recognize the request and reply with incident report info. I don't see anywhere to open an incident report.

HELP!
    04-21-13 01:49 PM
    Playbook did a security wipe and then prompted me to create a new BB ID. Am I SOL regarding my old apps? I tried emailing Blackberry and received a message saying they didn't recognize the request and reply with incident report info. I don't see anywhere to open an incident report.

HELP!
    you apps are still in BBworld,,, once you get your pb back up, just go to "my world" & look in either "installed" or "uninstalled" & re-download,,, i would try to enter your current id & see if that works,,,
    04-21-13 02:04 PM
    Do another security wipe, during the set up it will give you the choice of either using an existing bbid or creating a new one. Put in your old bbid and all your apps will be under uninstalled. Just download them again and everything will be good.
    kbz1960 and jamesharmeling like this.
    04-21-13 03:34 PM
    As long as you restore the bbid you initially had (as suggested above), you should be able to re-download your apps.

I'm not sure that you can transfer apps from an old bbid to a newly created one. But this is something I would like to know, too but I doubt you can do it automatically.
    04-21-13 04:07 PM
    can I just unistall app world instead?
    04-21-13 08:42 PM
    can I just unistall app world instead?
    You can sure, but it wont install your apps without it? As well you still need a BBID associated on the PlayBook.
    04-21-13 09:03 PM
    Hi. I need some frickin help bro. I forgot my password, so the security wipe happened, when it came to, my playbook
    has no app world. only icon I have is the internet icon. Any suggestions. I forgot my original bb id. (i have several pads
    and rarely use this one)
    So created a new one that I have currently. tThanks
    04-22-13 12:00 AM
    Hi. I need some frickin help bro. I forgot my password, so the security wipe happened, when it came to, my playbook
    has no app world. only icon I have is the internet icon. Any suggestions. I forgot my original bb id. (i have several pads
    and rarely use this one)
    So created a new one that I have currently. tThanks
    Try checking for a Software Update under the Gear/Options. If that does not work, you might need to Debrick your pb. But give that a shot and let us know.
    04-22-13 12:12 AM
    no I meant uninstall then reinstall but ignore prompts to create new bb id
    04-22-13 12:41 PM