I have downloaded the Playbook Software Desktop as I want to save date/ back up my playbook as the browser seems not to be working properly. I will security wipe the playbook.
    When I click software to install is starts to install then asks me for the CD. I cannot find the CD. Is there another way please ? Perhaps downloading from another source?
    03-15-14 06:23 AM
    BlackBerry Link works with Bb10 devices and the Playbook
    BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US
    03-15-14 07:38 AM
    I have downloaded the Playbook Software Desktop as I want to save date/ back up my playbook as the browser seems not to be working properly. I will security wipe the playbook.
    When I click software to install is starts to install then asks me for the CD. I cannot find the CD. Is there another way please ? Perhaps downloading from another source?
    Hi you don't say what type of OS you have Windows or Mac?

Desktop can be relatively stable on Windows Vista but is notoriously unstable on Windows 7 & 8 due to driver errors. Not bbs fault its to do with Windows drivers. Download bb Link from the BB website. It has far more and far more stable.
    03-15-14 08:27 AM
    which software are you speaking of??? DTM or the pb OS??? try restarting your pc, then plug in pb & let it reinstall drivers, works every time....
    03-15-14 09:10 AM
    BlackBerry Link works with Bb10 devices and the Playbook
    BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US
    bblink is shakey,,, it doesn't restore all data...
    03-15-14 09:11 AM