H3ll that was the top of the line once upon-a-time . I still have some of those phones floating around here somewhere.
    I wondered why my front is my back and my back is my front ( my head is on backwards).
    Doesn't seem to affect your ability to get us both arrested by the CrackBerry police! By the way when they arrive I don't know you ok?
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 01:26 PM
    I will tell them that I have never seen you before and never have met the man.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 01:39 PM
    STOP IT you. I don't want another telling off from you know who?
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 01:52 PM
    An internal email has just come around where I work, they're offering employees 64GB Playbooks for �90 inc vat I think I may have to have a 2nd one as a back up
    I need 2 more 64GB PlayBooks for sure. I wish I had access to an offer like that - would buy NOW.

P.S. Pounds of what?
    Signed:

'merican

PPS - sorry to interrupt this ongoing hi-jack. Please proceed . . .
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    04-19-13 02:11 PM
    I need 2 more 64GB PlayBooks for sure. I wish I had access to an offer like that - would buy NOW.

P.S. Pounds of what?
    Signed:

'merican

PPS - sorry to interrupt this ongoing hi-jack. Please proceed . . .
    Some people just love to see me get into trouble! Blame him it's not my fault. I blame the gas and air he's on!
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 02:27 PM
    Too late. I was just detained by the anti-banter police and interrogated endlessly about the antics of S_O_M on this highly reputable, technical forum. Yet another thread spiraling hopelessly into the deep abyss of pointlessness. Hot lights and nothing to drink. Almost turned me into a raisin. Officials from SSA (Sock Society of America) asking about his progress on Sock Theory, ASPCA (cruelty to animals) and his treatment of dogs/cats, and Smuckers (asking about his gooseberry jam recipe). It was terrible, just terrible.....
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    04-19-13 02:30 PM
    Too late. I was just detained by the anti-banter police and interrogated endlessly about the antics of S_O_M on this highly reputable, technical forum. Yet another thread spiraling hopelessly into the deep abyss of pointlessness. Hot lights and nothing to drink. Almost turned me into a raisin. Officials from SSA (Sock Society of America) asking about his progress on Sock Theory, ASPCA (cruelty to animals) and his treatment of dogs/cats, and Smuckers (asking about his gooseberry jam recipe). It was terrible, just terrible.....
    Hey you I'm the silly one on here! Get your own thingy? (sounds of quiet incoherent mutterings fading off into the distance)
    04-19-13 03:04 PM
    You lie - you sung like a bird and you loved every minute of it.

You sold the lot of them down the river, and their tawdry plan, in a New York minute, even before Ms Whiplash could apply the gel to the glove.

Never crack? My arse.
    04-19-13 03:44 PM
    dont buy
    you are buying a 2 year old tablet with a 2 year old technology,
    thats why it is cheap
    it may last another 3 years but you will be always behind in apps
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 03:51 PM
    dont buy
    you are buying a 2 year old tablet with a 2 year old technology,
    thats why it is cheap
    it may last another 3 years but you will be always behind in apps
    Please forgive me and yes I do know I'm thick without you posting it, but how can he be buying a two years old tablet if it's brand new?

Whenever I think I've missed something important it always makes me want to visit my cellar?
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 03:58 PM
35 12