There are grim days up-ahead for PlayBook. The situation is becoming worse and worse every day. It looks like the PlayBook will be dead BEFORE arrival. Q1 will be out before we know it and still no mention of the release date or the pricing or details on battery life. On top of that it is rumored iPad 2 will be immediately available after announcement.
    Last edited by whocaresit; 03-01-11 at 12:21 PM.
    03-01-11 11:49 AM
    STOP. POSTING. PLEASE.

Or post this is one of the other 100 threads about this.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-01-11 11:52 AM
    There are grim days up-ahead for PlayBook. The situation has become worse than we originally expected. It looks like the PlayBook will be dead BEFORE arrival. Q1 will be out before we know it and still no mention of the release date or the pricing or details on battery life. On top of that it is rumored iPad 2 will be immediately available after announcement. What do you think?

I'M SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION. I'm just scared one of the most professional, portable and powerful tablet to hit the market won't be popular!!!!! WHAT WILL I DO?!?!?!

...buy it.
    03-01-11 11:52 AM
    DawgMan and sleepngbear like this.
    03-01-11 11:58 AM
    Uh.. what? So now we have lame bloggers coming here?
    03-01-11 12:05 PM
    Blogger? He's just a doomsday ****. And very crap at trolling.

He'll stop posting tomorrow when he gets a ***** for the iPad 2 news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mapsonburt likes this.
    03-01-11 12:25 PM
    Q1 will be out before we know it and still no mention of the release date or the pricing or details on battery life.
    care to prove that statement?

and yes thats rhetorical, you cant
    03-01-11 12:26 PM
    The way this guy trolls, it's obvious that the only joy he gets in life is by trolling. I encourage him - without crackberry there'd be nothing left, and I think altF4 would be his only option...
    whocaresit - dont do it! i'm listening!
    03-01-11 12:35 PM
    There are grim days up-ahead for PlayBook. The situation is becoming worse and worse every day. It looks like the PlayBook will be dead BEFORE arrival. Q1 will be out before we know it and still no mention of the release date or the pricing or details on battery life. On top of that it is rumored iPad 2 will be immediately available after announcement.
    Wait i got another one!!

THANK YOU

It's OBVIOUS you work for Apple as your location is 1 Infinite Loop so you know everything about the iPad2 and anything else yet to come so you're obviously informed.

Wow i'm SO glad you said this! I'm giving up all hope and immediately buying an iPad for my coffee table. (insert dumb smiley face here)
    03-01-11 12:38 PM
    pkcable likes this.
    03-01-11 12:52 PM
    Oh crap. I thought this was going to be a thread on database access

I guess that's what I get for not looking at who started the thread before posting
    03-01-11 12:54 PM
    I've never seen a forum that just puts up with stuff like this. Is it impossible for people to be banned at crackberry or what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 01:08 PM
    Wtf is DBA? Dolt.

Locked.
    rbenjami likes this.
    03-01-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD