I have the loan of an LTE Playbook and would like to watch the Olympics. But unless I'm mistaken there isn't an app. Am I wrong?

Jay in Toronto
    08-11-12 01:47 PM
    You can get an app (tabletTV Free is the one I have) to watch network television, but it just acts as a go between to the network web sites. Anything that is on the networks web site can be seen on the playbook web browser without an additional app.
    08-11-12 02:08 PM
    Ctv.ca 10char
    08-11-12 02:23 PM
    When I,m on the CTV Site it say "download the CTV app" for live video. However there,so only apps for Apple and Google tablets, and for blackberry phones

Www.ctvolympics.can/videos/channel/ctv/watch
    Jay
    08-11-12 02:26 PM
    Can't use the website, It uses silverlight and not flash.
    08-11-12 02:33 PM
    You can get an app (tabletTV Free is the one I have) to watch network television, but it just acts as a go between to the network web sites. Anything that is on the networks web site can be seen on the playbook web browser without an additional app.
    This does not apply to the olympics. There are several threads on this. The Olympics are streaming using Silverlight which the Playbook browser does not support. I don't know if a good resolution was found in any of the existing threads. I ended up just having to watch using my girlfriend's laptop.
    08-11-12 02:34 PM
    Oops
    That should be ctvolympics.ca

Jay
    08-11-12 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD