When I swipe my Playbook to wake it up, sometimes the backlight of the screen would turn on, with a few light coloured vertical lines down the screen, and then freeze. Sometimes, all colours appear to be inverted. A reboot seems to fix the issue but is damn annoying. I've only noticed this after upgrading to os2. Anyone experienced such issues?
    04-29-12 08:49 AM
    Yes. I've noticed the same thing. Also some apps remain "open" after closing them . I can hear the soundtrack lingering for seconds after closing. The screen also buzzes occasionally on standby and takes long to go off , it just goes blank but is still on for a bit. All since os2. This latest build seems buggy .
    04-29-12 09:14 AM
    Not yet........
    04-29-12 09:15 AM
    Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing problems. Thought my playbook was broken. Oh well. Guess I'll just sit back and wait for a new OS update.
    04-29-12 09:16 AM
    Yes. I've noticed the same thing. Also some apps remain "open" after closing them . I can hear the soundtrack lingering for seconds after closing. The screen also buzzes occasionally on standby and takes long to go off , it just goes blank but is still on for a bit. All since os2. This latest build seems buggy .

Really....no issues here.
    04-29-12 10:27 AM
    Works great for me no issues.
    04-29-12 01:52 PM
    Sounds like you have Android Apps running in the background. Make sure you kill those before you put it in standby.

Just my 2 cents.
    04-29-12 02:08 PM
    No issues, problems, errors or something bad, this build works great for me
    04-29-12 03:16 PM
    If it persists which it sounds like it has, you could try either a security wipe or the full debrick.
    04-29-12 06:36 PM
    Just upgraded to 2.1.0.1032 and still having the same problem. When my Playbook wakes up with inverted colours or random pixels on screen, all I need to do is press power button to put it to sleep. Then press power again to wake it up again. That usually fix the problem.
    10-05-12 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD