Well, now that I'm waiting for the day to come when my PB will show up at my door, I'm thinking about accessories.

I've already ordered a charging stand for it (PB should function as my alarm clock now, and I guess my 9700 on its charging dock will be the backup), but now I'm thinking cases. I've never been one for the neoprene sleeves or skin cases, I like to go with leather. At CES we saw the multitude of cases that are supposed to be available when the PlayBook launches, however we've only seen a limited few of them show up be it on the CrackBerry store or otherwise. At CES they had these SWEET leather envelope looking cases, which supposedly has a magnet underneath the BlackBerry logo on the fold to put the PlayBook to sleep. This hasn't surfaced on any legitimate website as of yet - saw it on some sketchy Chinese website but there's no chance I would give those people my credit card # and expect a proper OEM BlackBerry accessory to ship to me.
    Do you guys think CrackBerry will get this case in stock sometime soon? That and an invisible shield and it should be good to go.

I realize there shouldn't be any rush as I can't actually use any accessories until I get my PlayBook...but...ehhhhhhh you guys know how it is.
    03-27-11 01:05 AM
    Yep, accessories have been hard to find out there yet, hopefully companies will have them out prior to launch. I did find a couple other cases, see the thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/mu...dering-598084/
    03-27-11 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD