I am going cray right now! My playbook is in a continuous restart loop! I have tried hard resetting it and I have also tried draining + recharging the battery. Does anyone have any tips on how I could fix this or if it is even possible to fix?

This is horrid! OS 2.0 is going to be coming out at any time now.
    02-03-12 05:27 AM
    Reinstall the OS via desktop manager?

Open Dm, Plug the PB in, let it restart, and DM will prompt you to update the OS.
    02-03-12 05:33 AM
    ^^^
    more precisely :
    1. Turn OFF the PB (hold the power btn util it turns full back approx 10-15 sec)
    2. Start DM (Be sure you have latest version http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/ )
    3. Plug the PB to USB and wait for the "can't connect to PB" + click on repair/upgrade button
    et voil ...

Hope it helps.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    02-03-12 05:37 AM
    oooo yea.

problem solved!

i overreacted and didn't think to use common sense before posting. lolz
    Last edited by phoreoneone; 02-03-12 at 11:47 PM.
    Bisboxer and peter9477 like this.
    02-03-12 07:57 AM
    Makes sense then.
    02-03-12 07:59 AM
    oooo yea.

problem solved!

i overreacted and didn't think to use common sense before posting.
    The overwhelming majority of negative posts on the PB are exactly like your post...overreaction and chronic knowledge deficit.
    02-03-12 08:02 AM
    Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..
    It was compiled by the knowledgeable posters from this forum.

Also check out the vids in the Blackberry Playbook 101.

Enjoy!
    02-03-12 08:42 AM
    What she said.
    02-03-12 08:44 AM
    The overwhelming majority of negative posts on the PB are exactly like your post...overreaction and chronic knowledge deficit.
    .... along with 'strange' thread titles.....
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    02-03-12 09:31 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.
    02-03-12 09:38 AM
    Overreaction? Are you freaking kidding me!?!?! I would go nuts, if the bullet-proof OS was stuck in a restart loop
    02-03-12 09:39 AM
    Overreaction? Are you freaking kidding me!?!?! I would go nuts, if the bullet-proof OS was stuck in a restart loop
    You're in the wrong forum...the scrote huggers are either in the Thorstein thread in General discussion forum, or in the Off Topic forum under pk vs Thorstein thread. Either way, they're all going nuts.
    02-03-12 09:43 AM
    I have to .
    02-03-12 09:45 AM
    What makes this thread unique is that the OP actually returned to admit his/her overzealous behavior. A rarely seen trait in people these days.
    02-03-12 10:00 AM
    What makes this thread unique is that the OP actually returned to admit his/her overzealous behavior. A rarely seen trait in people these days.
    Yes he did, so I'll give his thread a 5 star rating...humorous self deprecation, knowing one's limits, and humility are worth 5 stars in my book.
    02-03-12 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD