Yup. Promises of more update.
    I'm in... Where do I sign. Wait... Did you say "promises"?
    08-22-13 06:57 AM
    Just checking: do any of you get paid by Blackberry to stonewall each and every attempt at serious action. It would sure explain a lot...
    Really good question - that was my first idea when the OP disappeared.
    08-22-13 07:04 AM
    Cue...
    Last edited by bambinoitaliano; 08-22-13 at 06:57 PM.
    08-22-13 07:07 AM
    Let's not single out any individuals, he might have had a very good reason for abandoning us. Although: payment is obviously also a very good reason... I was actually thinking of the people still active in this thread...

BTW: Just sent a mail and a tweet to mr. Saunders. That's all folks!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-22-13 07:59 AM
    But he just responded that he didn't get the mail, so that's truly all, I'm afraid, folks!

I'm doing exactly ONE repost from another account, in case ,my mail provider inexplicably died and then I am done. Finito etc. I wasted way too much time on this already only to be stopped by a technical glitch...
    08-22-13 08:09 AM
    After deleted post:
    I spoke a little too soon. The second attempt to reach mister Saunders was successful,
    he just confirmed that he got the mail and he would look at it...
    Don't hold your breath just yet (never a good idea anyway), but it warrants a celebration, all night in the party thread (what "party thead"?)
    msps and Angus_CB like this.
    08-22-13 09:03 AM
    Let's not single out any individuals, he might have had a very good reason for abandoning us. Although: payment is obviously also a very good reason... I was actually thinking of the people still active in this thread...

BTW: Just sent a mail and a tweet to mr. Saunders. That's all folks!
    I tweeted him weeks ago. No response either. I know I shouldn't trust the bird carrying any message.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-22-13 09:30 AM
    After deleted post:
    I spoke a little too soon. The second attempt to reach mister Saunders was successful,
    Don't hold your breath just yet (never a good idea anyway), but it warrants a celebration, all night in the party thread (what "party thead"?)
    Many many thanks - after soooo many weeks of discussion and preparation finally a real action - all kudos to Sir Hirazi Blue !!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-22-13 10:36 AM
    After deleted post:
    Now your talking my language. I'm hoping it gets a positive reply or even a reply for now. What are you called on twitter btw? PM me if you don't want it public. If the apps got unlocked it could lead to an underground community of people/blackberry employees that were working on the playbook in their spare time. Now that would be very cool! We can all dream can't we. My only worry now is that Hirazi Blue totally disappears out of this thread along with the OP! With my suspicions about Thor being an Apple double agent and another mysterious disappearance of posters in this thread I think it would be time to go to the press. Obviously from a remote location with no phone lines. That's not cool emoticon btw it's a men in black one.
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-22-13 11:42 AM
    I'll stick around, I just won't be allowed to disclose the sum... (oops, I already said too much)
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 08-22-13 at 01:06 PM. Reason: typical 7'' PB typo
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-22-13 11:53 AM
    All the signs are there of a back hander from Blackberry. Your not even following @SavethePlaybook TUT
    08-22-13 01:27 PM
    Oops, you're right (does first day on Twitter count as a valid excuse?)
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 08-22-13 at 01:41 PM. Reason: now following
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-22-13 01:38 PM
    I'll be watching you closely. There's enough skull duggery going on at the moment

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-22-13 05:35 PM
    I tweeted him weeks ago. No response either. I know I shouldn't trust the bird carrying any message.
    Considering your undoubtedly sharp claws, I sincerely hope you don't consider me such a bird yet...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-23-13 03:14 AM
    I'll be watching you closely. There's enough skull duggery going on at the moment
    And I even PMed you my (not really all that) secret Twitter-account...

To mods in a hurry: there HAS been some action in this thread at last,
    now we're basically winding down a little (at least I am).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-23-13 03:16 AM
    now we're basically winding down a little (at least I am).
    Just a short break before the next wave - I am still looking forward to contact investor relations - depends on the response you get.
    08-23-13 05:49 AM
    Just a short break before the next wave - I am still looking forward to contact investor relations - depends on the response you get.
    I wouldn't wait for a response on this! As you'll presumably be asking something different from "my" "open source" proposal I'd say JUST ACT NOW! This has nothing to do with the outcome of "my" proposal and as such shouldn't be held back by it. As an aside: do the work yourself primarily! If you want too much feedback, this might kill the whole initiative. For examples you'd only have to read the rest of this thread...
    08-23-13 05:59 AM
    Never a good sign when an "Action" threads starts to fade to the background and you have to search for it on page two of the thread listing. Although I personally feel I have done about enough ATM, whilst waiting for the next response by mr.Saunders, I still strongly feel there have been some ideas in this thread worth pursuing in parallel. Schwede's proposal seems doable and a possible petition by WeAreNotAlone (as he was the most outspoken on his "side of the fence"), "only" need some clever wording, a website that runs petitions and some promotion on this site. Doable also, I reckon. Problem with all things doable is that they still have to be actually done. My "battle-cry" to you all would be:
    Don't wait. ACT now, don't contemplate, DO something! And BTW: do it NOW
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 02:51 AM
    Never a good sign when an "Action" threads starts to fade to the background and you have to search for it on page two of the thread listing. Although I personally feel I have done about enough ATM, whilst waiting for the next response by mr.Saunders, I still strongly feel there have been some ideas in this thread worth pursuing in parallel. Schwede's proposal seems doable and a possible petition by WeAreNotAlone (as he was the most outspoken on his "side of the fence"), "only" need some clever wording, a website that runs petitions and some promotion on this site. Doable also, I reckon. Problem with all things doable is that they still have to be actually done. My "battle-cry" to you all would be:
    Don't wait. ACT now, don't contemplate, DO something! And BTW: do it NOW
    I will I will, I'll do it right now! Phew give me a break I've only just read it!
    08-25-13 07:04 AM
    You are a badasss CrackBerian, you can do that!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 02:29 PM
    You are a badasss CrackBerian, you can do that!
    He's related to me! He can do anything!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-25-13 02:37 PM
    So being on the list simply actually means being related to you?
    Sort of an ever-expanding family tree?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 05:12 AM
    So being on the list simply actually means being related to you?
    Sort of an ever-expanding family tree?
    What's a family tree? Is it like an olive Tree?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-26-13 06:24 AM
    What's a family tree? Is it like an olive Tree?
    Well in this context it certainly is no olive branch, I'm afraid...
    sad_old_man and qwerty4ever like this.
    08-26-13 07:19 AM
    Well in this context it certainly is no olive branch, I'm afraid...
    I'll go back and sit in my corner again then!
    08-26-13 07:21 AM
826 ... 1819202122 ...