You do realize you put that statement in a playbook thread?
    Last time I checked mentioning the PlayBook in a playbook thread was proper. Oh I get it, it must be opposite day

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-03-14 01:20 PM
    So who runs the @savetheplaybook twitter account? Anyone know?

Posted with my CB-Q10 using the power of " Q "
    04-10-14 03:16 PM
    Not to be funny, but I seriously thought you did...
    04-10-14 03:27 PM
    That actually is funny because another fellow I was just chatting with thought you did .

I have the BBM Channel and FaceBook. I was looking to acquire the Twitter account as well.

04-10-14 03:30 PM
    gunnerfitzy, maybe?

Twitter account set up

@savetheplaybook

Any suggestions or ideas drop me an email [email protected]
    04-10-14 03:37 PM
    gunnerfitzy, maybe?
    That's what I was thinking too. Thanks.

04-10-14 03:44 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=922676

Anyone been here yet? Is there any hope left in this thread? Try this one if you feel like participating.

Posted from my CB via the power of "Q"
    04-13-14 12:22 AM
    Help Save the PlayBook! Sign the Petition! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Anyone been here yet? Is there any hope left in this thread? Try this one if you feel like participating.
    Wow, that seems a bit "mean", considering this thread was in a way a predecessor/precursor to the current action and tried just about as hard (in the end...)
    04-13-14 03:43 AM
    Eh, loaded angry birds on my playbook, next few months will be the rest of that series to load up. it's getting more use than usual...

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-13-14 03:59 AM
    Sorry didn't mean to sound mean. Thought it was time for a new goal. All the best.

04-13-14 12:34 PM
    Sorry didn't mean to sound mean. Thought it was time for a new goal. All the best.
    My remark wasn't intended to be taken 100% seriously.
    04-13-14 12:49 PM
    I say the OP here and @savetheplaybook join forces I'll certainly take lead of some of the roles in this threads first post...

It's more important now than ever, we have not just lost BB10...we now are to lose online security and for a company in BB field that is a NO-NO...we have to make that clear to the market and BB.
    04-13-14 12:49 PM
    I say the OP here and @savetheplaybook join forces I'll certainly take lead of some of the roles in this threads first post...

It's more important now than ever, we have not just lost BB10...we now are to lose online security and for a company in BB field that is a NO-NO...we have to make that clear to the market and BB.
    I actually just took over the @savetheplaybook account.

04-13-14 01:06 PM
    I say the OP here and @savetheplaybook join forces I'll certainly take lead of some of the roles in this threads first post..
    Well, I don't think you'll get the OP from here back on your side, you do already have somewhat reluctant support from the person who made the most noise in this thread (i.e. me)
    04-13-14 01:38 PM
    Well, I don't think you'll get the OP from here back on your side, you do already have somewhat reluctant support from the person who made the most noise in this thread (i.e. me)
    So you have experience of these efforts before. I presume it was for BB10. Was there a petition and what was the turn out?

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    04-13-14 02:02 PM
    So you have experience of these efforts before. I presume it was for BB10. Was there a petition and what was the turn out?

Good question. I actually can't remember what happened. I'd also like to know the results of any petition. Was there one? I can't even remember.

04-13-14 02:25 PM
    Hirazi, could you please remember the efforts / achievements of the Community Action thread. Was there even a petition? Thanks

04-13-14 03:14 PM
    There were several attempts at petitions in those days. The most promising course of action, however, IMHO, was the poll to figure out, what could be improved with minimal effort from Blackberry (see this thread). In the end we decided upon a couple of individual actions, trying to persuade Blackberry to update the Playbook one last time with some much-wanted and -needed necessities. When Blackberry didn't bother to respond and came up with an unexpected and rather useless update (I believe it was 2.1.0.1753) almost all willingness for action died.
    04-13-14 03:19 PM
    There were several attempts at petitions in those days. The most promising course of action, however, IMHO, was the poll to figure out, what could be improved with minimal effort from Blackberry (see this thread). In the end we decided upon a couple of individual actions, trying to persuade Blackberry to update the Playbook one last time with some much-wanted and -needed necessities. When Blackberry didn't bother to respond and came up with an unexpected and rather useless update (I believe it was 2.1.0.1753) almost all willingness for action died.

Thanks for the detail. So what contact channels were used for communication with BlackBerry? Did you even get a reply?

04-13-14 03:29 PM
    Thanks for the detail. So what contact channels were used for communication with BlackBerry? Did you even get a reply?
    My personal piece of the puzzle was sent to Alex Saunders, as he seemed the most visible at the time. He sent me a reply, stating that he'd relay the request to others. After that nothing. Not a peep...
    04-13-14 03:33 PM
    There must be an official channel to hand a public petition in to a company.

04-13-14 03:34 PM
    The direct official channels do not improve your chances to be heard. The petition could easily land on some pile at some secretary's desk, I'm afraid. Choosing "our" approach of directly contacting some potentially key figures should have sort of prevented that. But it obviously didn't...
    04-13-14 03:40 PM

Yes, PM me
    04-13-14 04:32 PM
    My personal piece of the puzzle was sent to Alex Saunders, as he seemed the most visible at the time. He sent me a reply, stating that he'd relay the request to others. After that nothing. Not a peep...
    I sent the same text HiraziBlue and I have worked on to the COO these days (Kristian Tear) with exactly the same result: not a peep ...
    04-14-14 10:26 AM
    I sent the same text HiraziBlue and I have worked on to the COO these days (Kristian Tear) with exactly the same result: not a peep ...
    Stonewall, I think it's called. Who knows who to contact! No one has a clue!

04-14-14 10:30 AM
826 ... 31323334