Been using my girlfriends PlayBook yesterday and today, but when I open some apps, they don't open. I was on the Internet, I can be using it and it closes down. Solutions please?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 04:08 PM
    Reboot. Hold power button and volume + until the screen goes blank(past the options for standby, restart or turn off). The PlayBook will restart automatically.
    02-26-13 04:17 PM
    my pb occasionally does that to.. normally just restart the app...or some times system just needs a restart.... apple does that to. my iphone used to crash out of apps randomly. well it would freeze first then crap out...don't know of any solution other than restart..
    02-26-13 04:18 PM
    You are geniuses. My girlfriend was starting to hate it! Thank you for your help!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 05:19 PM
    My playbook with the latest update does not allow Modern Combat 2 to run, as soon as it starts it closes but MC3 works fine.
    Kandoo-BB likes this.
    02-26-13 07:30 PM
    Did you let anyone know that modern combat is broken with latest update?
    02-26-13 08:55 PM
    Reboot. Hold power button and volume + until the screen goes blank(past the options for standby, restart or turn off). The PlayBook will restart automatically.
    A simple restart should suffice. I can count the number of reboots I've done in almost two years on three fingers and even that may be one too many. The OS is extremely durable.
    02-26-13 10:31 PM
    My playbook with the latest update does not allow Modern Combat 2 to run, as soon as it starts it closes but MC3 works fine.
    i've been running MC2 no prob,,, matter of fact i'll be playing again in a few mins...
    02-26-13 10:48 PM
    A simple restart should suffice. I can count the number of reboots I've done in almost two years on three fingers and even that may be one too many. The OS is extremely durable.
    You're probably right. With the 3 minute reboot time I just skip the restart and go right for the reboot. I know that will fix it.
    02-27-13 11:50 AM
    My � contacts� close down. I reboot(with restart menu and with power and volume + procedure) but a dont fix my problem.

Do you have other solution?

Thanks!
    02-27-13 12:30 PM
    Can you open your Contacts at all? If so, look to see if any of them contain ODD data or weird symbols.
    02-27-13 04:31 PM