Oooohhhh babies not going to like that!!!!!!!!!
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-26-13 07:48 AM
    Haha, I must realy laugh out...Google throws out a new toy and all the masses go for it because it's so cool and from Google (But the same masses are obviously too stupid to figure out how DLNA works - just a tip: Read about it once on Wikipedia and you should have understood what is it: if that's a limit, then consider yourself a dumb mainstream user).
    Now Google obviously wants to lock people in theirs services (their chromecast update just prove it again) but bumb mainstream owner are what they are: blind and foolish!

A chromecast stick not supporting DLNA or Miracast, is a restricted electric garbage! No one minds if they add to these "open" standards their own Google stuff but pushing just another "ring to bind them all" is a NOGO for every educated IT user!
    Guess I should have bought a playbook instead.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 08:45 AM
    That's was polite? For you that is!
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 08:48 AM
    That's was polite? For you that is!
    I'm working on it.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 08:55 AM
    I'm working on it.
    Anger Management Pre-School.......

With milk and Graham Crackers before nap time.....

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 09:00 AM
    Anger Management Pre-School.......

With milk and Graham Crackers before nap time.....

c
    Didn't know his name was Graham but I know he's crackers!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 09:02 AM
    Didn't know his name was Graham but I know he's crackers!
    could be worse......I could be quackers
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 09:24 AM
    could be worse......I could be quackers
    I like you baby? You are my very favorite and of all the people on here i know you had nothing to do with my transfer!!!!!!!!! It was them lot! Your my best pal in all the world!
    08-26-13 09:35 AM
    I like you baby? You are my very favorite and of all the people on here i know you had nothing to do with my transfer!!!!!!!!! It was them lot! Your my best pal in all the world!
    Watch out Baby! He's trolling for something........
    Maybe your clean diaper stash....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 09:38 AM
    SOM and I go way back......at least a hundred or so avatars back. We're kindred spirits.....well at least we both share an affinity for the spirits.

Now you lot be nice.........you have him all constipated and the stress is building.

I must go edgeamacate myself on dnla so I can't supervise all day
    08-26-13 09:56 AM
    what's a dinlaw anyway?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 10:00 AM
    what's a dinlaw anyway?
    Cajun in-laws??????

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:27 PM
    Cajun in-laws??????

c
    definately not something you should research on wikipedia.........my eyes, my eyes
    08-26-13 01:32 PM
    furking Google
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:48 PM
    We've got the Google World, the Apple Orchard, the Windows World and the nether world populated with wannabees trying to cross the river and rise out of darkness. Some have bigger boats than others.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:57 PM
    SOM and I go way back......at least a hundred or so avatars back. We're kindred spirits.....well at least we both share an affinity for the spirits.

Now you lot be nice.........you have him all constipated and the stress is building.

I must go edgeamacate myself on dnla so I can't supervise all day
    I'll help you baby because your my bestest friend in all the world. The pebble on my beach, jewel in my crown, popcorn in my sandwich, apple thingy of my eyeball, it's the stuff criminals leave behind that let's NCIS find them? There you go pal.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 03:19 PM
    I'll help you baby because your my bestest friend in all the world. The pebble on my beach, jewel in my crown, popcorn in my sandwich, apple thingy of my eyeball, it's the stuff criminals leave behind that let's NCIS find them? There you go pal.
    I guess we should leave you two alone???????

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 03:23 PM
    I guess we should leave you two alone???????

c
    Everything in life is optional?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 03:26 PM
    I've just found a friend that's all!
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    08-26-13 03:26 PM
    Right back at you pal! You are the frustration in my Chromecast, the limitation in my playbook and the burp in the last swallow in the beer bottle.

Luv you man
    08-26-13 03:28 PM
    Right back at you pal! You are the frustration in my Chromecast, the limitation in my playbook and the burp in the last swallow in the beer bottle.

Luv you man
    Awe shucks my buddies back yall!
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-26-13 03:31 PM
    This thread should be closed now that Google has gone the way of rimberry. Must take a special breed of forward thinkers to rip functionality from a piece of hardware. Glad these folks weren't around at the start of the technological revolution. If so we would be waiting for the next great advancement in candles
    08-26-13 03:34 PM
    This thread should be closed now that Google has gone the way of rimberry. Must take a special breed of forward thinkers to rip functionality from a piece of hardware. Glad these folks weren't around at the start of the technological revolution. If so we would be waiting for the next great advancement in candles
    God forbid!!!!!! They can't close this thread!!!!!! I've only just found you, what will I do........... Oh woe is me, my new friend has gone, I'm lost and alone in the world again just like before. Come back baby, come back!!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 03:43 PM

God forbid!!!!!! They can't close this thread!!!!!! I've only just found you, what will I do........... Oh woe is me, my new friend has gone, I'm lost and alone in the world again just like before. Come back baby, come back!!!!!!!!!
    Well at least until I get banned
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 04:00 PM
    Well at least until I get banned
    That's me not you babe's!
    08-26-13 04:12 PM
92 1234