Hey guys so I have been following crackberry for years but for once cannot find the solution to my problem. Whenever I plug my playbook in to the charger it goes buckwild and starts to what I'm assuming is hit random parts of the screen leading to me only being able to charge it when it's off and use off battery. Has anybody ran into this problem? Updating to os2 did not help. Thanks in advance
    02-27-12 01:26 PM
    There may be an issue with the charger itself. Try to use another charger in the PlayBook and confirm if it has the same results. Preferably a BlackBerry Smartphone charger or another PlayBook Charger.
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-27-12 01:29 PM
    It's some kind of electrical interference. Try a different outlet. You can also try to move the playbook away from the converter the length of the cord. If that doesn't work try an outlet in a different house/location. If all those steps fail then try a different charger or use the USB to charge via computer. If all those fail then call RIM for a replacement.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 02-27-12 at 01:34 PM.
    02-27-12 01:31 PM
    Use a circuit that does not have too many other things on it and probably nothing with a mechanical appliance. Not near a plasma tv which has caused issues for some folks.
    02-27-12 03:00 PM
    Have you tested with another charger for the same results?
    02-27-12 03:19 PM
    mine used to do it i had to turn off the demo, it would play youtube videos and flick through pictures
    02-27-12 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD