does it come with the rapid charger like in the US videos or just a standard BB charger ?

Mine came with a standard BB charger ?

Its from a retail shop. It looks new but it also looked like the box was opened ...
    07-22-11 01:27 PM
    mine came with the rapid charger but I got mine from Amazon UK as I couldn't find the PB in any shops near me.
    07-22-11 03:07 PM
    Note that the advantage of the rapid charger is minimal if you aren't generally going to be using the tablet while charging. The regular charger can charge it fully in roughly 3.5h. The rapid charger manages just over 3h under the same conditions.

If you're using the thing, however, the regular charger will take a fair bit longer, while the rapid charger will blast through at the same speed no matter what.
    07-22-11 03:50 PM
    if yours came with the standard charger but with a yellow plug its not actually a standard charger

the one supplied with the uk pb puts out 1.8a where as a standard bb charger is 700ma, bit more grunt to it

interestingly the pb charger also works with the phones if you need a quick boost
    07-22-11 09:45 PM
    if yours came with the standard charger but with a yellow plug its not actually a standard charger

the one supplied with the uk pb puts out 1.8a where as a standard bb charger is 700ma, bit more grunt to it

interestingly the pb charger also works with the phones if you need a quick boost
    Its not a yellow plug

its a std 700ma charger

rgds
    07-23-11 04:31 PM
    I found that my standard BB charger simply didn't charge my Playbook....Nor does the cigarette lighter charger in my car...
    07-23-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD