Just finished reading this thread below. Great info. Thnx again. But...............

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/fu...aining-603528/

Had read on another thread that the charger that comes with the pb will also work with with other bbs. Well unless it includes an adapter, it doesn't look that way or will you also be able to charge it thru the usb. Pic is from the fs training session.

04-10-11 11:07 PM
    The rapid charger/stand uses the port on the right. The standard charger that is included uses the micro usb port. The included charger will charge your BB handhelds twice as fast as it's standard charger.
    Last edited by bighap; 04-10-11 at 11:27 PM.
    frfghtr likes this.
    04-10-11 11:09 PM
    The standard charger that is included uses the micro usb port.
    I hope it can charge while connected to your pc, unless its like the xoom and ipad in the aspect that it must charge at 12vdc. Neither one allow you to trickle charge @ 5vdc (usb pc line volt), but I'm hopping that rim was smarter then the others and allow you to charge via your laptop or pc when your transferring files. I know from experience when transferring data to the xoom, I would lose a good hour or so depending on what i was transferring.

I have hopes for rim to not be silly like apple and Motorola in that aspect.
    Last edited by drethos; 04-11-11 at 05:46 AM.
    04-11-11 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD