Anyone have any updated information about the PB hard shell case that was shown at CES?

It's not currently available.

Anyone know if RIM or 3rd party is actually going to make this case?
    05-14-11 02:13 PM
    i was really looking forward to this case, but bought an otterbox instead

edit: and nope haven't heard anything yet
    ImpulseControl likes this.
    05-14-11 02:22 PM
    What kind of hard case? I bought my case at best buy (made by RIM) and it seems like it is a soft case glued onto a book style case that you can flip over. It's not hard like rock but defintely does protect from flex. I like it, only problem is the stupid power button, the case makes it EVEN HARDER to hit but I think with a little home improvement I can fix it.
    05-14-11 03:06 PM
    What kind of hard case?

Here's a link to a post that shows a photo of the hard shell cases that were at CES. Nicest I've seen and hoping they'll be available soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=601248
    05-14-11 03:28 PM
    good thread u linked it to ^
    05-14-11 03:34 PM
    AutoPilot:

I'm a newbie here...not sure about all the rules. I thought starting a new thread might bring some new info. Hope linking was ok. Thanks very much for your original post.
    05-14-11 03:40 PM
    no problem.

well the mods prefer it if you would have just posted at the bottom of that thread to keep the site nice and tidy, so for future posts always search before you start a new thread, and then just post your comment onto the bottom of that thread!
    05-14-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD