Hi,

I am trying to find a genuine BlackBerry Playbook Case with Keyboard and Trackpad - not sure of the model number but the product is shown here...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-MINI-Keyboard-Convertible-Bluetooth/dp/B0076POB84

Does anyone know of anywhere that might still sell these or have one lurking around in good working condition that they would be willing to move on?

Preferably boxed as it would be for a gift for someone.

Thanks in advance.

TMW
    10-16-17 02:28 PM
    Hi,

I am trying to find a genuine BlackBerry Playbook Case with Keyboard and Trackpad - not sure of the model number but the product is shown here...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-...UvbUpU13047759

Does anyone know of anywhere that might still sell these or have one lurking around in good working condition that they would be willing to move on?

Preferably boxed as it would be for a gift for someone.

Thanks in advance.

TMW
    Hello,

One of my friends has one that is brand new in the box. I'll ask if he'll consider selling. A reasonable alternative is the HP TouchPad Bluetooth Keyboard, available new for US$30 on eBay (although some functions do not work.)

Best,

Reg
    10-17-17 09:40 AM
    Hi TMW, I am in Ontario Canada. We have a buy + sell site here called Kijiji, where various BB Playbooks + accessories are constantly on sale with almost daily new listings. I often see what you want but mainly with a Playbook as well, often for less than $100.00 Canadian. I assume that you are in the UK, not sure that any of these sellers might ship to the UK.
    10-17-17 09:47 AM
    One of my friends has one that is brand new in the box. I'll ask if he'll consider selling.
    Hi,

Thanks for that - greatly appreciated. As noted by Ken Kline, I am in the UK (can't seem to find these at all over here - rocking horse doo-doo is easier to come by!) so if your friend is willing to sell, would he be willing to ship over here too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TMW
    10-17-17 02:01 PM
    One of my friends has one that is brand new in the box. I'll ask if he'll consider selling.
    Hi,

Thanks for that - greatly appreciated. As noted by Ken Kline, I am in the UK (can't seem to find these at all over here - rocking horse doo-doo is easier to come by!) so if your friend is willing to sell, would he be willing to ship over here too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TMW
    10-17-17 02:01 PM
    We have a buy + sell site here called Kijiji, where various BB Playbooks + accessories are constantly on sale with almost daily new listings. I often see what you want but mainly with a Playbook as well, often for less than $100.00 Canadian. I assume that you are in the UK, not sure that any of these sellers might ship to the UK.
    Thanks for the pointer - have just found 2x of them on there, both new and boxes so contacted both sellers to see if they will ship internationally - got to cover all angles! We have a similar site over here of Gumtree - never had a bad experience on that.

Regards

Tim Watts
    10-17-17 02:02 PM
    We have a buy + sell site here called Kijiji, where various BB Playbooks + accessories are constantly on sale with almost daily new listings. I often see what you want but mainly with a Playbook as well, often for less than $100.00 Canadian. I assume that you are in the UK, not sure that any of these sellers might ship to the UK.
    Thanks for the pointer - have just found 2x of them on there, both new and boxes so contacted both sellers to see if they will ship internationally - got to cover all angles! We have a similar site over here of Gumtree - never had a bad experience on that.

Regards

Tim Watts
    10-17-17 02:02 PM
    Hi Tim,

I saw a new in box BlackBerry keyboard listed on Kijiji for $10! Were you able to arrange shipment to the UK?

Best,

Reg
    10-18-17 02:12 PM
    I saw a new in box BlackBerry keyboard listed on Kijiji for $10! Were you able to arrange shipment to the UK?
    Hi,

I contacted the seller yesterday evening - no response (think it's 15CAD, not 10). It's still there - there was one for 70CAD as well - that's about 45GBP at the moment so is still a good price compared to when they do come up, but that seems to have gone now.

Maybe they don't check for messages every day or just don't want to do international shipping - shame.

TMW
    10-18-17 02:17 PM
    Just contacted the 40CAD one as well...

TMW
    10-18-17 02:35 PM
    Hi Reg,

Thanks for the PM - I have replied but they are not showing in my Sent items.

Did you receive at all?

Thanks in advance.

TMW
    10-21-17 04:39 AM
    Hi Tim,

Best,

Reg
    Try CEX....
    10-21-17 10:00 AM
    Tried them - no luck - they had 3 in stock centrally but just the keyboard, no case.

However, I have now sourced one from eBay Germany.

TMW
    10-25-17 02:49 AM
    I might consider selling mine but wouldn't sell for less than what I paid for it $120. I am in Canada, no box but mint condition, both like new. Hardly used
    11-05-17 01:50 AM
    Don't panic there always available, just timing, nobody wants them if they are using another tablet. It's a fabulous KB, turns my PB into a mini laptop. Where I am in Ontario, Canada, for $120.00 you can get a 64gig PB, convertible case + KB, bluetooth stereo speaker + rapid charger all in excellent shape.
    11-05-17 11:10 AM
    Don't panic there always available, just timing, nobody wants them if they are using another tablet. It's a fabulous KB, turns my PB into a mini laptop. Where I am in Ontario, Canada, for $120.00 you can get a 64gig PB, convertible case + KB, bluetooth stereo speaker + rapid charger all in excellent shape.
    11-07-17 12:53 AM
    I will take that package, please put me in touch with that seller please
    11-07-17 12:54 AM
    I am not referring to a particular package, that's what I have paid for these items separately. In Ontario Canada where I am, I get these items from Kijiji Ontario listings which update daily, some items are on sale on Kijiji for weeks with no buyers. Blackberry HQ is in Waterloo Ontario.
    11-07-17 04:45 AM
    Did you find the keyboard? If not, there is currently one on eBay (UK) for £30, plus £4.50 postage (click & collect)
    Also, should you want a B/T mouse, I can recommend this one, also on eBay, Dell Bluetooth mouse.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=e6VzkDUs
    I've used both this keyboard and this mouse with my Playbook and worked very well.
    Hope this helps, if you haven't already found what you wanted. Apologies for posting if you have.
    12-16-17 07:54 PM
    Hi,

Yes, I did indeed - on eBay Germany in the end. I think it was £30 delivered in the end from there.

Works well - not using it to type this though as on the laptop at the moment :-)

TMW
    12-30-17 11:26 AM