Hi all,

I have the playbook on pre-order, and wanted to see if anyone knew of a nice leather portfolio style case for the playbook that would also hold the bluetooth keyboard for the playbook. I may be hoping for the world. But just wanted to see if anyone had heard of something. If not, this Targus case looks great if anyone is looking for something professional:

Targus | THZ053EU – Targus Zierra� Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry� PlayBook�
    04-04-11 09:13 AM
    04-04-11 09:50 AM
    Very cool, thanks!
    04-04-11 10:08 AM
    Interesting. But didn't we have this capability in the notebook computers these tablets suppose to be doing without? If we want keyboards, why get a tablet?
    04-04-11 06:09 PM
    Interesting. But didn't we have this capability in the notebook computers these tablets suppose to be doing without? If we want keyboards, why get a tablet?
    For portability primarily. A 7 inch tablet is insanely more portable. But I do need to take notes on a regular basis, and a kryboard is just plain faster than screen typing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 08:48 PM
    Saw this in Staples this morning. I would love to hear from anyone who has used it as it looks great to me and I'm keen to buy. Staples have a $25 off coupon for it too. Anyone used it? Recommend?
    04-19-11 08:57 AM
    Grabbed one this morning when I picked up my playbook....the holder itself covers the sides so you can't do any of the swipes. Also it covers half the front camera and no opening for the rear camera. Gonna return it.
    LaFlamaBlanca likes this.
    04-19-11 09:28 AM
    $100 for a case seems sort of steep to me.
    04-19-11 09:29 AM
    Grabbed one this morning when I picked up my playbook....the holder itself covers the sides so you can't do any of the swipes. Also it covers half the front camera and no opening for the rear camera. Gonna return it.
    Wow! Thanks a lot, this is very important information!
    04-19-11 09:48 AM
    $100 for a case seems sort of steep to me.
    The case also includes the BT keyboard.
    Still steep but with reason.
    04-20-11 09:31 AM
    That what it cost for other platform as well. I have seen a logitech/zagg version as well for $99.
    04-22-11 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD