A couple of weeks ago, both my cameras stopped working, cant take any pictures nor video chat..
    When i tried to take picture it tells me "error.4003 picture"
    As for video chat, it tells me something about the camera being used by another application..

Anyone knows any solution? I tried restarting, reseting, and updating, still nothing..

I bet Rim is still wondering why its going in a downward spiral -.-

That is embarrassing..
    09-01-12 04:01 PM
    If you have a warranty and can exercise it from Lebanon..... You could try installing the beta os but folks who have run into that problem have sometimes not been able to fix it

The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: playbooksupport@blackberry.com (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)

(UK Support) 0800 096 2805

Playbook French Support
    http://fr.blackberry.com/playbook-ta...ok-support.jsp
    Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
    09-01-12 05:52 PM
    I had the exact same thing happen to my PlayBook, I wiped, restored, reinstalled from Desktop Manager, installed Beta OS, reinstalled official OS; nothing worked

The only solution was to pick up the phone, send my PB and have it repaired. The whole process took less than a week and my PlayBook came back fully functional (same unit). Cameras are working fine now.

Hopefully you're still within your 1 year warranty period, and you should definitely call RIM to have this problem fixed.
    09-01-12 07:24 PM
    My PlayBook is doing this as well. I haven't been able to find a solution for it. I bought mine on launch day so I'm well outside the 1 year time frame. Add in that the battery won't last more than a few hours with light use, it just sits on a charger now. Oh well, I still use it before crashing for the night but it is pretty much buggered out.
    09-10-12 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD