<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>
    Looked for thread on this but couldn't find one. My rear facing camera (towards the user) all of the sudden has a horizontal and vertical line on the display that shows up in camera and video mode. It shows in the native video chat app and reelportal as well. Doesn't seem to affect the front facing camera. My experience with the playbook to this point as been nothing short of excellent with this being the first real issue I've seen. Anyone else seen this issue or have any idea what could casue this? Thanks.
    06-13-11 09:10 AM
    Are the lines always there? With digital cameras you can get lines in an image if there is a bright point light source at the edge of the frame. Can you post a sample photo?

Robert
    06-13-11 09:15 AM
    Are they digital or what? Can you you post a screenshot or picture of your PB?
    06-13-11 09:19 AM
    Yes they are always there.
    06-13-11 09:23 AM
    That looks like a hardware problem, you should probably contact Blackberry support or the retailer you bought it from to get it repaired or replaced. If you bought it locally, I would try the retailer first, as they may just replace it for you.

Robert
    06-13-11 10:13 AM
    Yeah was afraid of that. A shutdown or restart didn't do any good. Also tried a security wipe and reinstall of the OS. Didn't do any good. Back to Best Buy I guess. Really stinks since I have become accustomed to using it so much.
    Last edited by I am JT; 06-13-11 at 12:20 PM.
    06-13-11 11:08 AM
    Hi, I am JT!
    Have you solved this lines?
    Im with the same problem.
    Exactly the same lines line a kind of cross almost in the middle of the screen.
    04-16-13 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD