I have yet to figure out why it is when I take a picture with my PlayBook's rear camera it goes MIA? I am under the impression that it should be sent to my Pictures App on the PlayBook; but it doesn't. If I switch to my front facing camera, those pictures populate in my Pictures App (folder named Camera).

That being said, I can find the rear facing camera pictures taken when I network to my PlayBook via my MacBook Pro. They are in the Camera folder and I have to move them to the Photos folder.

We really need an onboard file explorer RIM, please.
    05-15-11 09:37 PM
    I had a similar experience with a screen shot. It did not show up after I took it. We need a refresh option and we DEFINITELY need a file manager.
    05-15-11 09:41 PM
    I had an issue yesterday with some video and pictures I took. I couldn't find them in any of the folders, so I did a reboot of the PlayBook and then they showed up in the folders as normal.
    05-15-11 09:49 PM
    same here, a reboot seems to get them to show up.
    05-15-11 10:04 PM
    I had an issue yesterday with some video and pictures I took. I couldn't find them in any of the folders, so I did a reboot of the PlayBook and then they showed up in the folders as normal.
    Well, I'm glad I'm not a big picture/video taker than. I am not looking forward to multiple restarts; especially for my "multitasking, professional" device. I hope future updates resolve this.
    05-15-11 10:05 PM
    Well, I'm glad I'm not a big picture/video taker than. I am not looking forward to multiple restarts; especially for my "multitasking, professional" device. I hope future updates resolve this.
    I take a lot of pictures, screenshots, and frequent videos, and this is the only time I had to reboot to get them to show. However, I agree that it should hopefully be fixed soon.
    05-16-11 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD