OK. So many if not most of us know that with OS 2.1 pictures taken with the PB camera are not numbered cronologically as they used to be, but that new pictures fill in the blanks created from deleting previously taken pics. I've seen many posts saying that pictures someone has taken are not showing up in their camera folder, and I've even responded to a few saying, well, they're there, they're just not where you think they should be because of the new numbering system.

So, here's the thing. My Camera app doesn't do that. Let me repeat that- MY CAMERA APP DOESN'T DO THAT. Instead, it names/numbers pics as it always has without going back and filling in any blanks (and yes, I have deleted many pics from my camera folder so there are many gaps there). The only thing that I can think of that I've done differently from others is that I've taken pics with other apps (android Camera and Panoramic- both of which number pics differently than the PB camera does) and these pics also appear in my Camera folder. So, anyone else experiencing what I am?
    10-28-12 12:29 PM
    Okay, you seem to have it right. I just took the 1088 upgraded 32gig and renamed a photo. Then I took a picture. The picture's number is NEW and large and did not fill in for the 00002.jpg image. I then shot a screen shot - still had a higher number. I wonder what the issue is?
    10-28-12 04:31 PM
    Don't know, but it seems to be a pretty easy fix for all those who have been complaining about the new numbering system.
    10-28-12 04:48 PM