1 year ago when I had my blackberry torch on att(usa) I had 2 different versions of blackberry bridge. One was from the att blackberry world( did not allow me to blue tooth bridge browser) and the other I downloaded from blackberry.com( did allow me to blue tooth bridge browser)

To my understanding att would block this ability on "their version" of the app because I did not have a tethering plan.

My question to you guys is why can't I do this on my z10? Some carriers allow you to bridge without a tethering plan. Why can't I just side load their version of blackberry bridge.
    02-10-14 01:32 PM
    I have a z10 on at&t and I have the bridge browser working. What you would have to do is delete the version you have and remove Bluetooth connection from the playbook. Remove the sim card and download it without the the sim card in it. Pair them both via bridge and it should work. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 01:38 PM
    I have a z10 on at&t and I have the bridge browser working. What you would have to do is delete the version you have and remove Bluetooth connection from the playbook. Remove the sim card and download it without the the sim card in it. Pair them both via bridge and it should work. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    And after that do NOT update bridge from bb world when prompted.
    02-10-14 01:41 PM
    Just to Confrim this is all through cellular data right?
    02-10-14 01:54 PM
    You absolutely made my day. Never thought this was possible.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-10-14 02:08 PM
    That's what I love about this community - I've found so many obscure answers on here!

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    You absolutely made my day. Never thought this was possible.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-10-14 03:50 PM