Can someone go to this web page and see if you can read the comments.
    Back to BlackBerry: international travels

I used to be able to get the comments but now they wont show. I went to another site that uses Livefyre and same thing no comments. I did all the usual, clear all history, hard reboot and still no go. Need to know if just me.

Thanks
    03-02-13 05:21 PM
    No luck for me either, on Playbook or my 9900.
    03-02-13 07:38 PM
    The comments show with Secure Browser and Maxthon, but not with the native browser, Simple Browser or Dolphin Browser.
    03-02-13 08:29 PM
    I notice they use Livefyre for the commenting. Is this something new? I am not familiar with Livefyre. If this comments manager is indeed something new, it may not be compatible with the native browser. If not, maybe Livefyre made a change which is incompatible with the native browser. Any one out there with experience with Livefyre?
    Sovjet likes this.
    03-02-13 08:54 PM
    They have been using Livefyre for a while now and the Playbook just stopped working yesterday. Maybe they are blacklisting Blackberry.
    03-03-13 06:51 AM
    Can someone with an Z10 see if they're browser works?

Thanks
    03-03-13 10:17 AM
    Hello,
    I can see the comments with my Z10
    03-03-13 10:42 AM
    Thanks, just the PlayBook then.
    03-03-13 10:51 AM
    More problems. I have noticed some sites that I can no longer zoom, go to the site that I linked in first post and see if you can zoom. Seems that besides my frequent crashing problems more and more little things are creeping up. Blackberry has been devoting all their time to os10 and we are getting left behind.
    03-06-13 05:51 PM
    More problems. I have noticed some sites that I can no longer zoom, go to the site that I linked in first post and see if you can zoom. Seems that besides my frequent crashing problems more and more little things are creeping up. Blackberry has been devoting all their time to os10 and we are getting left behind.
    I don't think that that's a Playbook problem- it's the website. Anyhow, turn off javascript in your browser and you'll be able to zoom.
    03-06-13 06:03 PM
    Here's Livefyre's contact us page. Livefyre | Contact Us

Select the Support function from the dropdown box and let them know you're experiencing this also. I did. Here is a copy/paste of my text to them, feel free to copy and paste it into your own email. The more they get, the more they're bound to look into it.

BlackBerry PlayBook's can not view Livefyre comments using the default BlackBerry PlayBook web browser. Why is this? Are you blacklisting the PlayBook browser string? The Android port of Maxthon web browser can see the comments just fine on websites, such as Engadget (pick any article) but not the PlayBook browser after March 2, 2013. One day you could see them and then the next you couldn't. It has been this way since.

I am not the only one experiencing this. Here is our thread about this over on Crackberry.com http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-777668/

Please look into this and provide feedback.

Thank you.
    04-14-13 11:50 PM
    Got a reply - didn't seem to do any good fyi - yet. But start flooding away...

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us, we hope you had a great weekend. At the moment, the BlackBerry PlayBook and the default browser for that platform are not officially supported at the moment. It's not a blacklisting issue, it's just simply not a platform that we code specifically to ensure full functionality. I'll pass your feedback up to our product teams, and if you ever need anything else, please let us know as we'd be more than happy to help in any way that we can.

Thanks again,
    04-15-13 11:49 AM
    I saw the comments on Playbook using both Simple Browser and Fast Browser. I have both browsers set to report Firefox
    as user agent. Awful site, slow to load and I look at a lot of news sites. I had Fast Browser on the most aggressive ad blocking but I did not turn on any other filters.
    04-15-13 12:09 PM