No poofs for me after 2 right after updating. Since then none.
    06-11-12 10:50 AM
    Mine was fine, then I linked the Facebook to it and it had intermittent crashes.

A couple of days ago I linked my Twitter account and its crashed every few mins.

Just deleted both accounts, rebooted and have been browsing for an hour with no probs.

It would be interesting to know if any of you have either of those social network sites linked to your PB.
    First let me say that this thread should be dead since it was based on original OS2, as the crashing is *almost* a moot point since 2.0.1 update. 2.1 beta is running strong as well on my 2nd Playbook.

But to answer your question, no I have not had ANY crashes since either of the two updates that I just mentioned. I don't use In-private browsing anymore. AND I have Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Gmail (calendar only) accounts setup on the Playbooks. No crashes.
    06-11-12 12:49 PM
    Had to reboot his afternoon, 20 days since the last one. Browser never went poof, but the keyboard all of a sudden got very laggy. No other signs of trouble, bit I noticed I was 'down' to 212 mb of free mamm... uh, memory, so I had to pull the trigger. Now back up to 426 mb free, and the keyboard is keeping up with my zippy little fingers again. Would really like to know where 214 mb went, though.
    06-11-12 02:43 PM
    Mine crashes all the time on certain Web pages.
    06-11-12 02:56 PM
    Mine crashes all the time on certain Web pages.
    It's all Jef's fault. (oops, wrong thread.) Or all those pr0n sites.
    06-11-12 04:02 PM
    Yeah? Well try googling 'Echo news southend' and visiting that site - half the page loads and then the whole thing crashes for me. Before the update, this didn't happen...
    06-11-12 05:18 PM
    OMG stop messing with my thread!

I said it once and I'll say it again... the page loads fine (see attachment)

OS2.1 Beta ftw!!!
    06-11-12 06:22 PM
    Yeah? Well try googling 'Echo news southend' and visiting that site - half the page loads and then the whole thing crashes for me. Before the update, this didn't happen...
    This site?
    06-11-12 07:12 PM
    Hi GUys!
    I know that this thread its a little old
    but need some help..please..
    I got a used tablet 4 months old ..
    wireless update d to 2..1 358 it all was good for a couple of weeks
    now ..the browser and other app they will start and then will crash at half way of the page..
    I tried all ...
    turn on private browser, restarting the tablet,deleting the WI_FI log and re creating a new one, delete a few of the crappy games, clearing cash cookie and all,
    still not fix
    please dunno what else..
    thanks
    09-23-12 04:30 PM
    Performance has been fantastic lately, though it's still a little buggy and the layout is terrible. Hoping for the former to be fixed in 2.1 and the latter in BB10.
    09-23-12 05:42 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD