Question about using a Playbook and Bridge Browser (no wifi, no tethering).

Can I take a picture with my playbook, then use that picture in a tweet posted via the twitter website? Of course all while only using bridge browser?

I'd like to be able to tweet better images than my phone can take while on the go. Might there be some easier way using SD cards or camera to phone cable?

Thank you. I'd try it myself but I don't have a playbook.
    04-28-11 12:11 AM
    you have to upload to a site through twitpic or something and then that site would post on your twitter. hopefully tweetdeck or twitter for playbook comes out soon.
    Raindown likes this.
    04-28-11 12:15 AM
    yep, has to be done via twitpic or whatever picture service you use. But I havent tried while bridged.
    Raindown likes this.
    04-28-11 01:24 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I just wanted to be able to do this without having to pay extra for tethering considering my limited use. Anyone actually done this with Bridge and Twitpic?
    Last edited by Raindown; 04-28-11 at 02:26 AM.
    04-28-11 01:42 AM
    i havent even been able to send a tweet, or facebook status, or log in to crackberry from the bridge browser. i keep getting the same error message. but twitpic works well from the regular browser.

oh...when you set twitpic up, they give you an email addy to use in case you want to email pics instead of logging in and uploading. that might be your best bet.
    Last edited by boman06210; 04-28-11 at 08:31 AM. Reason: one more thing
    04-28-11 08:25 AM
    As of now, like others have said, Bridge Browser is very buggy. I have tried to log into the FB mobile site and it took a while. Bridge Browser is supposedly supposed to be fixed in an update soon.

The main issue with it is that the pages just don't load sometimes. You'll click on a link and the blue bar will flash half way and nothing happens.

After all the bugs get worked out it should be ok.
    04-28-11 08:38 AM
    Agree with boman06210 - TwitPic gives you an email address to which you can send images. Just use that an email the photos when Bridged. Works like a champ.
    boman06210 likes this.
    04-28-11 09:10 AM
    what's the difference between bridge browser and the regular browser?
    01-09-12 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD