Has anyone experienced issues with the Blackberry Bridge on a Playbook with a 9330 handset?
    I recently updated a colleague's Playbook to work with her new handset but when it connects, the Bridge shows all the icons and messages waiting but, when you click any of them, nothing happens? Does anyone have any ideas?
    04-15-13 12:54 PM
    We have one of eight at work that did that. We just cleared the BT profiles on the PB and 9930 for each other, did a hard reset on the PB and then re-paired the two. No problems since. I suggest the PB hard reset first as that may be all it takes. Remember, during a hard reset it's been demonstrated that it's not necessary to press three buttons, just the (+) volume and the power button, prevents screenshots too.
    iamdavidi likes this.
    04-15-13 02:10 PM
    Exactly what rotorwrench stated. I haven't had any issues with Bridging my 9930 to Playbook.
    iamdavidi likes this.
    04-15-13 05:11 PM
    We have one of eight at work that did that. We just cleared the BT profiles on the PB and 9930 for each other, did a hard reset on the PB and then re-paired the two. No problems since. I suggest the PB hard reset first as that may be all it takes. Remember, during a hard reset it's been demonstrated that it's not necessary to press three buttons, just the (+) volume and the power button, prevents screenshots too.
    Tried what you said and it seemed to work. However, the Playbook then removed all the App icons and kept telling me we needed to update the software to the version we had already updated it to so we gave up! We're sending it back to BlackBerry!
    04-20-13 10:57 AM
    Tried what you said and it seemed to work. However, the Playbook then removed all the App icons and kept telling me we needed to update the software to the version we had already updated it to so we gave up! We're sending it back to BlackBerry!
    You definitely had something else going on then. I agree with returning it.
    04-21-13 12:29 AM