During the winter I spend on average three nights a week, two to three hour a shot in my snowblower keeping our road open. A boring job so usually my time for music. While I don't like watching movies on such a small screen, I thought tonight, why not? I loaded a show, mounted the PB to the dash of my blower and off we went. I have to say, I actually enjoyed it! A very nice change of pace. And don't worry, no one is in danger from me,its a private road and I drive at a fast walking pace Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words, even a bad picture. I am driving you know.
    01-20-12 12:16 AM
    During the winter I spend on average three nights a week, two to three hour a shot in my snowblower keeping our road open. A boring job so usually my time for music. While I don't like watching movies on such a small screen, I thought tonight, why not? I loaded a show, mounted the PB to the dash of my blower and off we went. I have to say, I actually enjoyed it! A very nice change of pace. And don't worry, no one is in danger from me,its a private road and I drive at a fast walking pace Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words, even a bad picture. I am driving you know.
    Was that a movie you were watching or was that a game?
    01-20-12 12:24 AM
    I tried NFS but its too hard on an articulated snowblower to be moving the steering wheel the much LOL. And any game requiring my hands is out as I have no free ones, one is working the chute control or blower lift and the other is supposed to be on the wheel. It's an episode of Firefly
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-20-12 at 12:50 AM. Reason: addition
    01-20-12 12:28 AM
    Brrrrrrrrr... SNOW...

But I do like Firefly, and Castle.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-20-12 at 12:55 AM.
    01-20-12 12:53 AM
    Brrrrrrrrr... SNOW...

But I do like Firefly, and Castle.
    I love it, but I hate moving it. Almost 3ft in the last two days and another foot due tomorrow. And you bet! Firefly was one of the most unique and well charactered shows on TV to be dropped so quickly. It was growing fan pressure that prompted Serenity the movie.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-20-12 at 01:09 AM.
    01-20-12 01:04 AM
    We're about to get hit here in the next few days as well.
    01-20-12 01:15 AM
    I love it, but I hate moving it. Almost 3ft in the last two days and another foot due tomorrow. And you bet! Firefly was one of the most unique and well charactered shows on TV to be dropped so quickly. It was growing fan pressure that prompted Serenity the movie.
    LOL if we get 1" here in the UK the whole place grinds to a halt for days!!! if we got 3 feet our goverment would have to call the UN in.
    bbfan1040 and rotorwrench like this.
    01-20-12 02:29 AM
    LOL Well there's two good things about it, great snowboarding and great snowcatin!! That's it!
    01-20-12 07:49 AM
    LOL if we get 1" here in the UK the whole place grinds to a halt for days!!! if we got 3 feet our goverment would have to call the UN in.
    Western WA state has ground to a halt for 3 days but the snow does vary from 2-3 inches in Seattle to 15 or more up and down the state. But picture San Francisco with snow and you have Seattle - very slippery hills and then yesterday a freezing rain adding 1/2 inch to more than an inch of ice. 300,000 without power. Where's that UN?
    01-20-12 09:11 AM
    Western WA state has ground to a halt for 3 days but the snow does vary from 2-3 inches in Seattle to 15 or more up and down the state. But picture San Francisco with snow and you have Seattle - very slippery hills and then yesterday a freezing rain adding 1/2 inch to more than an inch of ice. 300,000 without power. Where's that UN?
    Yuck! I hate when it does that. Seattle and icy roads, no thanks

BTW The UN is at Disney World on a U.S. paid junket.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-20-12 at 10:19 AM.
    01-20-12 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD