I have my Z10, Z30, and 2 play books set up through link. My 16gb PlayBook is syncing fine, I see the folder on my hard drive with its pictures. My 64Gb PlayBook is not showing the pictures. I may have moved it's folder to a network drive last year. It will not sync the pictures to the folder labeled for the 64gb. Do I have to uninstall the BlackBerry Link and start over? If this is the case will those folders for the other devices get deleted also? This syncing is driving me batty. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 09:06 AM
    I would back up the 64 gb unit first, then restore it to get all the folders in the PB where BB put then in factory state, then reload your docs into the 64 gb unit, and all should be fine.
    01-06-15 09:26 AM
    In the process of trying your suggestion. I'm now getting 'backup did not complete', asking me to make sure it is turned on and connected, which it is. It's showing connection on both link and on the pb. Not sure how to proceed...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-06-15 10:04 AM
    Good news. I deleted a bunch of apps, cleared the cache and it has been backed up. Today was the first day that I was concerned it was on its death bed. I'll let you know how the reset goes!

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    01-06-15 03:54 PM