So BB10 that good...

My home EE internet, 3UK, Orange, T-Mobile, EE sims all intermittent Internet all down, one can assume as MBNL backhaul and EE broadband are both for the most part its a British Telecom backhaul fault.

In company only of all these networks only I have Internet access with Orange BIS and a PlayBook

No BB10 users have internet as the routing is billed and carried by the carrier, seems BIS is routed to BlackBerry London servers a lot nearer down the chain

Just to top it off I'm the only person with a full signal with no breakup ofcalls via Pearl 9105 UMA and a Vodafone Mifi, people are amazed and want to buy my Phone and PlayBook ASAP when they get online, I'm explaining you can get them second hand only and the newer BB #BB10 line doesn't support such anymore, the answer I'm getting everytime...

"No wonder they are going tits up"

LOL

Gotta love it!
    Last edited by Orange UK; 07-21-14 at 04:26 PM.
    07-19-14 07:52 PM
    Hard to follow your "argument"

BIS on the PlayBook....again not sure what you were saying, but there is no BIS internet connection for the PlayBook OS with cellular enabled devices. BB10 does connect to the BlackBerry NOC - for BBM traffic, which is more than the PlayBook OS does. And with with BES it works much the same as BBOS - don't think there was any option to manage PlayBooks with BES...
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-19-14 08:13 PM
    Hard to follow ? BBOS10 was down due to carrier Superfast 4G Phones & Fibre Broadband UK | 4GEE Mobile Network | EE mobile and broadband having backhaul issues with supplier British Telecom.

Bridged to BIS BB device I had internet access, the only BB user in the room was ****ting on 3 BB10 devices who had no data All with BB7 and a PB!
    07-21-14 04:23 PM
    Hard to follow ? BBOS10 was down due to carrier Superfast 4G Phones & Fibre Broadband UK | 4GEE Mobile Network | EE mobile and broadband having backhaul issues with supplier British Telecom.

Bridged to BIS BB device I had internet access, the only BB user in the room was ****ting on 3 BB10 devices who had no data All with BB7 and a PB!
    And if, as has happened before, there's a BIS outage?
    07-21-14 04:32 PM
    Well the point is my BISness went on as usual and 3 professionals who bought into BB10 didn't...
    07-22-14 02:12 PM
    Bis does not help with signal level or audio quality.

Do some reading on what BIS does and the FAQ on this site.

Bottom line, you were lucky.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 03:57 PM
    We all had calling/text availability via my UMA handset sim swapping, only I the BIS subscription/hardware had Internet connection in pre BB10 hardware via the network when network was working
    07-26-14 12:33 PM