01-25-12 06:10 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    I have 3 OEM cases/skins Journal,Soft shell and Soft Skin they all have there uses.
    01-25-12 01:21 AM
    That is what kept me from getting the convertible case. I bought the cheap $12 tan leather case from amazon.for the playbook and its perfect for me because two simple elastic straps are what holds it it. Pop them loose and i can remove it quickly and place it on my dock rapid charger at night on my night stand.
    01-25-12 05:34 AM
    The only problem being naked is that you can't hide the fact that it's only 7 inches.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Nudity makes liars of us all.
    01-25-12 05:56 AM
    I have the Otterbox and for protection it really is great but I've found the screen to not be great through the inbuilt protector.
    I've started using it in just one of the Official Gel Case's that covers the back, which seems really nice and the screen is much more responsive but I too would like a protector for the screen, might possibly pickup either a convertible or leather journal case to go with it.
    I ditched the built in screen protector on my OB, and installed an SGP screen protector, no smudges, nice matte finish, and bulletproof.
    01-25-12 06:02 AM
    Don't agree. I have mine in a Incipio SILICRYLIC case and I really dig this case as it rounds of the corners a bit more and makes it more comfortable to hold.
    01-25-12 06:10 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD