SunSpider tests have given the score!

SunSpider JavaScript Benchmark

Edit, PlayBook 4G has best Javascript support in Browser against every other tab as of 10/aug 2012
    Last edited by varunsain; 08-10-12 at 04:14 AM.
    alnamvet68 and polomint like this.
    03-16-12 09:55 AM
    Cool to know...

I'd "liked" your post if the subject had been
    PlayBook - best javascript browser

Doesn't always have to be PB vs Ipad... the fact it was the best JS browser was enough
    03-16-12 10:00 AM
    Yep, the title didn't have to reflect iGottohave. The trolls are in route. Be prepared for the spewing of "but iGottohave has the iFuture Cornea Display" and "butters the toast slightly better with this major upgrade".
    03-16-12 10:07 AM
    The better than ipad3 adds in some juice.. Besides i can't change the title.. I don't have the option..
    03-16-12 10:12 AM
    The better than ipad3 adds in some juice.. Besides i can't change the title.. I don't have the option..
    "Juice" aka troll bait. I already hear the them coming. Good job!
    03-16-12 10:21 AM
    Where's the score? The title should be "best javascript performance" rather than "javascript browser" as there's no such thing.
    03-16-12 10:24 AM
    Where's the score? The title should be "best javascript performance" rather than "javascript browser" as there's no such thing.
    Dude, its has a higher number, of course it is better.

/s
    03-16-12 10:56 AM
    iOS is boring and dull. I have absolutely no interest in the platform. Apples best innovative days are behind them
    03-16-12 11:00 AM
    iOS is boring and dull. I have absolutely no interest in the platform. Apples best innovative days are behind them
    Oh snap! That's a healthy heap of troll bait, right there!!!!
    03-16-12 11:06 AM
    Here we go
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-16-12 12:14 PM
    Dude, its has a higher number, of course it is better.

/s
    I must be in the dark. I didn't know this.
    03-16-12 01:06 PM
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, look out, the trollery has just begun.......ducking, dodging, bobbin', and weavin'
    03-16-12 01:57 PM
    I just tried it with my playbook 2270 or something, don't remember exactly, ipad2 got 1870 and ipad3 got 1780

I think smaller is better, not sure. It's in milliseconds so I assume smaller is better
    03-16-12 01:59 PM
    Yeah smaller is better

I got 2141 though
    03-16-12 02:08 PM
    Epic fail
    03-16-12 02:10 PM
    Doh!
    Doh!
    Doh!
    03-16-12 02:16 PM
    No wonder those brainwashed i-sheep waste their money. They are just not tech-literate
    app_Developer and ambarmetta like this.
    03-16-12 02:19 PM
    If higher would be better,my old phone would both crush iPad and pb,I got about 5000ms in sunspider,yeah
    03-16-12 02:23 PM
    Crickets crickets ....
    ralfyguy likes this.
    03-16-12 02:31 PM
    No, you guys all got it wrong. iPad3 has a special web browser that optimizes sunspider benchmark score to further brainwash people.
    kennyliu and RicThot like this.
    03-16-12 02:35 PM
    It looks like it's #3 and #6 this time:

---------

Inferiority Complex self-test (see works of Alfred Adler for more details):

1. Do you have sensitivity to criticism? Do you tend to perceive any form of criticism of your device, regardless of how sensitively or constructively it is presented, as a personal attack?
    2. Do you have hypercritical attitude? People who do not feel good about themselves have trouble feeling good about anyone else. Do you look hard for flaws and shortcomings in other devices? Do you call others who bought a different device "dumb, zombie, sheep, blind?"
    3. Do you have inappropriate response to flattery? Are you desperate to hear anything good about your device and are you constantly fishing for compliments about your device?
    4. Do you have tendency toward blaming? Do you project the perceived weaknesses of your device onto others in order to lessen the pain of feeling inferior. From here, it is only a short step to blaming others for one’s failures.
    5. Do you have feelings of persecution? Carried to its extreme, blaming others can extend to believing that others are actively seeking to conspire against and ruin your beloved device or manufacturer. This allows you to avoid putting responsibility for the failure on the manufacturer of your device.
    6. Do you have negative feelings about competition? Do you like to hear your device has won a contest and believe that the fact that a competitor has not come in first is clear evidence of total failure.
    03-16-12 03:11 PM
    One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. You can keep telling people to stop this my device -vs- your device but ultimately you will just end up with a headache. I am beginning to wonder which argument is worse, device-vs-device or stop comparing devices-vs-device-vs-device.

Oh man, my head hurts. I need to go stand up or lie down, where am I?
    03-16-12 03:42 PM
    I need to return my desktop! This stupid dual CPU, 12-core nonsense got a much lower score in this test!
    currentodysseys and kennyliu like this.
    03-16-12 04:22 PM
    I need to return my desktop! This stupid dual CPU, 12-core nonsense got a much lower score in this test!
    I ll buy it off you for 100$, pay for postal expenses and send you my netbook so you can increment your scores on the test....

Noo, dont feel bad, it just out of pure altruism
    app_Developer likes this.
    03-16-12 06:30 PM
    I ll buy it off you for 100$, pay for postal expenses and send you my netbook so you can increment your scores on the test....

Noo, dont feel bad, it just out of pure altruism
    You're a life saver, man. You've restored my faith in humanity.

But all is OK. I found an old PowerPC Mac in my closet. That thing ROCKs this benchmark.

So I'm good.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-16-12 06:33 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD