Not quite sure how you figure it'll be lighter. It will still need a battery and thats probably in the order of 80% of it's total weight.
    They put the Z10 battery inside it silly! That means it's only 2% of the total weight. Problem solved.
    05-20-13 01:03 PM
    They put the Z10 battery inside it silly! That means it's only 2% of the total weight. Problem solved.
    Oh, good, then they both can run down together in an hour or two!
    sad_old_man and EchoesFX like this.
    05-20-13 03:06 PM
    Oh, good, then they both can run down together in an hour or two!
    As usual you got it in one!!! You can now go to the top of the class and sharpen pencils! Well done.
    05-20-13 03:48 PM
    As usual you got it in one!!! You can now go to the top of the class and sharpen pencils! Well done.
    Ohhhhhhh, I'd much rather pound chalk out of erasers - it reminds me of snow!
    05-20-13 03:59 PM
    Erasers? Pencils? From what forgotten age do you hail from?

In this enlightened age, we're all about mobile computing but we don't have tablets any more ever since Lord Heins made that prophetic announcement so long ago. And we have Bentleys that can multitask with our QNX superphones and washing machines, although they sometimes forget what month it is. Or reboot just as we're storming down the autobahn. Or tell the whole world what p0rn we're watching on the toilet smart mirror...
    05-21-13 08:08 AM

In this enlightened age, we're all about mobile computing but we don't have tablets any more ever since Lord Heins made that prophetic announcement so long ago. And we have Bentleys that can multitask with our QNX superphones and washing machines, although they sometimes forget what month it is. Or reboot just as we're storming down the autobahn. Or tell the whole world what p0rn we're watching on the toilet smart mirror...
    Oooohhh have you got a toilet in your Bentley? Want one, want one now!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:26 AM

Tablets have been around forever and will stick around for at least 5 more years. Infinite write/erase:

Google Image Result for http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5519501/il_fullxfull.294656178.jpg

Playbook BB10 Update - Why is Kevin and co silent ?-il_fullxfull.294656178.jpg
    05-21-13 08:59 AM
    Tablets have been around forever and will stick around for at least 5 more years. Infinite write/erase:

Google Image Result for http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5519501/il_fullxfull.294656178.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_fullxfull.294656178.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	163805
    Did you go to my school F2? By the way in passing 'fast browser's is superb. Didn't need it for my problem because as promised Kevin fixed that like he said he would. I believe that he can actually walk on water! You are nearly there but you can only walk on snow at the moment! Anyway thanks for the advice on the browser, I use it all the time now
    FF22 likes this.
    05-21-13 10:54 AM
    Oooohhh have you got a toilet in your Bentley? Want one, want one now!

Posted via CB10
    Like one of those space suit that has a vacuum?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 10:57 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_fullxfull.294656178.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	163805
    Now if I can bridge my Z10 to that!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 10:59 AM
    Now if I can bridge my Z10 to that!
    You can - as much as you can bridge the pb and the z10! But the battery in this one lasts forever!
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    05-21-13 11:05 AM
    Did you go to my school F2? By the way in passing 'fast browser's is superb. Didn't need it for my problem because as promised Kevin fixed that like he said he would. I believe that he can actually walk on water! You are nearly there but you can only walk on snow at the moment! Anyway thanks for the advice on the browser, I use it all the time now
    Glad it is working for you. I've been practicing the water trick in my bath tub. I keep slipping on the soap!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 11:06 AM
    The stock browser is fast browser if you turn flash, java script off and turn the popup blocker on, isn't it?
    05-21-13 11:07 AM
    The stock browser is fast browser if you turn flash, java script off and turn the popup blocker on, isn't it?
    Fast Browser also includes ad blocking which helps speed things up even more. Plus, there's the "one touch" convenience of being able to disable JavaScript/Flash with a single tap.

RCK
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 11:34 AM
    Fast Browser also includes ad blocking which helps speed things up even more. Plus, there's the "one touch" convenience of being able to disable JavaScript/Flash with a single tap.

RCK
    I've had simple and secure browsers. Seems I'm always more disappointed with 3rd party browsers more than the default one. More options but more annoying bugs.
    05-21-13 11:45 AM

RCK
    Sorry - off topic - I sent you a private message!
    05-21-13 12:04 PM
    We've heard Windows Phone will dominate since 7 was released. Never happened. I don't see the 720 causing people to abandone established phone platforms.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, they said that about adding an ipod and a couple of apps to a phone, what did they call it.... oh yeah the iPhone, the #1 selling phone right now
    05-21-13 12:10 PM
    I've had simple and secure browsers. Seems I'm always more disappointed with 3rd party browsers more than the default one. More options but more annoying bugs.
    I've actually had no issues with fast browser kist put the user agent on chrome or firefox first and put ad blocking on agressive
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 12:14 PM
    I've actually had no issues with fast browser kist put the user agent on chrome or firefox first and put ad blocking on agressive
    You seriously need to check what your Playbook is posting before you hit the submit button!
    05-21-13 01:02 PM
    You seriously need to check what your Playbook is posting before you hit the submit button!
    I'm actually used to typing on swift key on android where I do not have to be 100% percise. the playbook has one of the worst touch screen keyboards on a touch screen I've ever used, the only thing worse is say windows phone or a resistive touch screen
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 01:29 PM
    Not at all. Barracuda loves the Playbook, can we all match this level of devotion?
    05-21-13 01:42 PM
    I'm actually used to typing on swift key on android where I do not have to be 100% percise. the playbook has one of the worst touch screen keyboards on a touch screen I've ever used, the only thing worse is say windows phone or a resistive touch screen
    The thing that worries me is how many words it makes up on its own. Even more worrying is sometimes what it's replaces my words with makes more sense than the ones I typed. Let me just pop down to the cellar and think about that for a while.
    05-21-13 01:50 PM
    The thing that worries me is how many words it makes up on its own. Even more worrying is sometimes what it's replaces my words with makes more sense than the ones I typed. Let me just pop down to the cellar and think about that for a while.
    you know swift key is good because Blackberry has a modified Swiftkey keyboard on BB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 02:04 PM
    you know swift key is good because Blackberry has a modified Swiftkey keyboard on BB10
    I was quite happy in my cellar plugged into my network and my brandy listening to Elgar until you said that! Why do you not just come down here and pull my eyeballs out?

Firstly I don't know what SwiftKey is or where it is.

Secondly I have over the past several weeks learned to hate, yes hate bb10 with a passion I usually reserve for peanut butter! So much so I have just bought myself a 9900 and a new sim only contract. The Z10 is now switched off and all calls are redirected to my 9900. Guess what, bridge works as well now!!!!!!!!

The only time my Z10 will see the light of day again is either when RIM reinstate bridge fully or my contract is up for renewal. Thanks for that!
    05-21-13 02:45 PM
    Why don't you all leave barracuda alone!!
    hat tips to the one who got the reference. : )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-21-13 02:47 PM
352 ... 1112131415