Ok boys eyes down and look in cause I've worked it all out!

How many times have I read posts/threads on this forum asking if RIM/BB actually read this forum officially and take any notice of our requests, pleads, rants or simply just read it. Some members say "Yes they do" while other members say "no they don't". Well I can solve that one straight away, yes they definitely do but on the other hand they neither take any notice or care about us.

Given that fact then there must be another reason why the pb that already runs bb10 is not officially running bb10 according to the holy book and after careful consideration about this conundrum I have finally come to a conclusion. With the help of vast amounts of brandy and pasties, I have actually put on 15llbs in weight and had a near death experience with a six foot mouse during this process but I feel that it's all been worth while to finally bring to a conclusion this mystery and satisfy certain members cravings for bb10 on their pb which they already have but never mind that.

Ok boys the answer is a definite 'yes', RIM/BB do read this forum constantly and therein lies our problem in a simple biscuits tin. (hate those sayings).

We !! are the reason why we! haven't received bb10 yet. They have become so addicted to this forum that they can't get any work done! Even Thor has started along the trend of making stupid comments however he uses his mouth and not his keyboard.

Therefore if we all go on holiday for say, about six months to two years we will have bb10 on our pb upon our return!!!!!!!

So next time you think, mmmmmmmm I'll start another thread asking about bb10 on my pb, remember it's "you yourself" to blame for the delay!

Happy holidays!
    06-11-13 02:30 PM
    Whhhyyyyyyyy? You need a new hobby besides drinking and baking!
    06-11-13 02:34 PM
    All I can say is ... not again.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 02:35 PM
    All I can say is ... not again.
    ++++++
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 02:47 PM
    Which holidays?
    sad_old_man and axllebeer like this.
    06-11-13 02:54 PM
    Oh, you're back.
    06-11-13 03:20 PM
    Which holidays?
    The one where I make you spend 18months wandering around up Mount Kilimanjaro and riding camels.
    06-11-13 03:24 PM
    The one where I make you spend 18months wandering around up Mount Kilimanjaro and riding camels.
    One hump or two?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 03:32 PM
    I hate talking to the back of someone's head!
    06-11-13 03:40 PM
    I hate talking to the back of someone's head!
    Sure ya do.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 03:59 PM
    Sure ya do.....
    I thought you had gone on holiday?
    06-11-13 04:25 PM
    With the help of vast amounts of brandy and pasties, I have actually put on 15llbs in weight and had a near death experience with a six foot mouse during this process but I feel that it's all been worth while.

Happy holidays!
    I think you need more brandy and a larger cat.

Happy holidays!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 05:26 PM
    Maybe if Sad Old Man gave some brandy to the 6' mouse, all of our problems could be solved
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 08:40 PM
    Genius ...........................
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 08:42 PM

How many times have I read posts/threads on this forum asking if RIM/BB actually read this forum officially and take any notice of our requests, pleads, rants or simply just read it. Some members say "Yes they do" while other members say "no they don't". Well I can solve that one straight away, yes they definitely do but on the other hand they neither take any notice or care about us.

Given that fact then there must be another reason why the pb that already runs bb10 is not officially running bb10 according to the holy book and after careful consideration about this conundrum I have finally come to a conclusion. With the help of vast amounts of brandy and pasties, I have actually put on 15llbs in weight and had a near death experience with a six foot mouse during this process but I feel that it's all been worth while to finally bring to a conclusion this mystery and satisfy certain members cravings for bb10 on their pb which they already have but never mind that.

Ok boys the answer is a definite 'yes', RIM/BB do read this forum constantly and therein lies our problem in a simple biscuits tin. (hate those sayings).

We !! are the reason why we! haven't received bb10 yet. They have become so addicted to this forum that they can't get any work done! Even Thor has started along the trend of making stupid comments however he uses his mouth and not his keyboard.

Therefore if we all go on holiday for say, about six months to two years we will have bb10 on our pb upon our return!!!!!!!

So next time you think, mmmmmmmm I'll start another thread asking about bb10 on my pb, remember it's "you yourself" to blame for the delay!

Happy holidays!
    You - need to change your name to 'bad old man' !!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 08:51 PM

Happy holidays!
    It's coming!! I got 4 apps update today on my PB. In the last 2 weeks I got a few more.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 10:29 PM
    It's coming soon, you fools! Soon as in soon, as in soon! Just wait for the next revolution in mobile computing!

/sarcasm
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 10:34 PM
    I don't believe in UFO's... but when someone from BlackBerry told me that it is likely for me to see UFO than BB10 to be in PlayBook, I started believing in UFO...

"YES" - some BlackBerry's top notch read this forum... and most of them are straight forward than their boss...

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-11-13 10:56 PM
    OMG!!!! It all suddenly makes sense. SOM, you sir ARE Thorsten Heins and I claim my five pounds
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 02:21 AM
    Hey guys, is there really hope? I really do hope so, I really like my playbook, just fill the OS is so poor lacking so many apps, like skype, GPS turn by turn , but still use it every day and love it!
    06-12-13 03:44 AM
    OMG!!!! It all suddenly makes sense. SOM, you sir ARE Thorsten Heins and I claim my five pounds
    Nope! I worked for Nokia not Motorola. Therefore give me my five pounds back immediately.
    bozvandam likes this.
    06-12-13 07:59 AM
    Whhhyyyyyyyy? You need a new hobby besides drinking and baking!
    He has, it's called animal husbandry. Remember the little duckies??????
    And don't forget the 6 foot mouse. I wonder what color the mouse was.......
    Oh never mind........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 08:44 AM
    Nope! I worked for Nokia not Motorola. Therefore give me my five pounds back immediately.
    I've already spent it on sweeties, pop and scratchcards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 08:49 AM
    BTW we can hire Niko Bellic to get BB10 leaked for us. But he is charging 1000$. Johnny and luis would do it for 500$
    Last edited by Dr_Acula; 06-12-13 at 09:10 AM.
    06-12-13 08:52 AM
    did you really work at Nokia? I worked at the Fort Worth plant during the 90's. and we may have meet... and by the thank you for the laugh on your earlier post, you crack me up... :thumbup::thumbup:
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 09:00 AM
72 123