a few days ago fellow vancouverite CB member Darlaten and I split the cost of having two music gateway's delivered to us (to avoid the ~$20 delivery fee) and not surprisingly, it works quite well. in a matter of minutes i had the gateway paired with both my playbook and my 9900 and i was wirelessly streaming music from my devices. last night i spent a couple hours mixing tracks with Pacemaker and it was quite the positive experience. my friends were wowed at the power of the set up as i crossfaded tracks from outside while bbq'ing, from the couch while eating and scratched from my bedroom across the house (a good 25ft from the home theatre in the living room... the volume was cranked!) all without any hiccups. two of my friends are into music production and DJing (ableton, traktor etc.) and were both extremely impressed with what i was able to do. for those of you who are as music obsessed as me, this is truly a winning combination!
    07-13-12 02:07 PM
    Did the same. Thought as I was mixing it, this the future of Entertainment. Can't wait to DJ my own House-warming.

So yessir, I am in total agreeance. Pacemaker + Music Gateway + Playbook= Winning combo.

Greater things ahead, keep ur heads up Berry-Natics. Let's see iOS pull this off.
    07-13-12 09:43 PM
    Sounds awesome. Now if only I knew how to DJ.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    07-13-12 10:17 PM
    Did the same. Thought as I was mixing it, this the future of Entertainment. Can't wait to DJ my own House-warming.

So yessir, I am in total agreeance. Pacemaker + Music Gateway + Playbook= Winning combo.

Greater things ahead, keep ur heads up Berry-Natics. Let's see iOS pull this off.
    I really don't know much about Pacemaker but from some reading here, it sounds very hands-on which means you'd have to be in control continuously? You can't record and let it run on its own????
    07-14-12 12:08 AM
    sweeet im from vancouver too ;D
    07-14-12 12:20 AM
    I really don't know much about Pacemaker but from some reading here, it sounds very hands-on which means you'd have to be in control continuously? You can't record and let it run on its own????
    You can't record.

Not inside the app itself, but I'm sure you could put together a sure fire mix and record via groovy notes, daily grind or voice notes. I'm gonna try it and see what quality and clarity that offers.

Then use an online mp3 converter to make playable from the Music Player.

Oh yeah!
    Last edited by GrandMan; 08-08-12 at 05:05 PM.
    08-08-12 05:02 PM
    You can't record.

Not inside the app itself, but I'm sure you could put together a sure fire mix and record via groovy notes, daily grind or voice notes. I'm gonna try it and see what quality and clarity that offers.

Then use an online mp3 converter to make playable from the Music Player.

Oh yeah!
    Awaiting your report but it sounds as if you are having enough fun in any event.
    08-08-12 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD