I've been trying trying since yesterday to charge it but it doesn't seen to connect with any charger. I've tried 2 different chargers with the usb port and the rapid charge dock and the 3 pin rapid charger. Nothing happens - it doesn't show that it's charging and battery % is slowly decreasing. This is my original PlayBook I got on day one. I gave it to my daughter after I got the 64 GB and she would let the battery go dead for long periods of time. I took it back and revived it and it's been working fine and charging normally until a few days ago. Last time I charged it, it only got to 98% and stopped. Then since yesterday I got nothing. My slightly newer 64 gig Playbook still works fine. Does anyone have any suggestions? I loved it - was my first tablet love.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 11:38 PM
    Search this forum for "stack charge". There are many threads on this.
    06-15-15 11:47 PM
    I know about stack charging but the Playbook doesn't recognize the charger - doesn't take any charge. I can try it again though. Edit, the chargers work on my other Playbook. I've also tried different outlets.
    06-15-15 11:51 PM
    I found this https://supportforums.blackberry.com...n/td-p/3109825
    And followed John Clark's instructions Now it charging and up to 9%. Fingers crossed.
    Herve5 likes this.
    06-16-15 12:20 AM
    Have you been using the same mains socket by any chance? If so, try another that you know works...
    06-16-15 02:36 PM
    Rarely do I allow the PlayBook to get below 9% because it seems to be difficult to "wake" up at a lower charge state. The magnetic quick charger can be tempermental meaning it can be connected and still not charge unless I remove and flip it around. The most reliable charger is the mini usb port which has never failed me. Both Playbooks are nearly 5 years old and still surfing just fine.
    HonnyBrown likes this.
    06-22-15 09:28 PM