Hi.

I wonder if you can give me some basic security tips when using my Playbook please. I have version 2.01.358.

I have no problem with my desktop p.c. e.g. spam, phishing, passwords, file locking etc.

What I'd like to know is how can I protect myself from outside intrusion. For example I'd like to transfer some spread sheets. How can I secure them?

If I decide to use my Playbook away from home what tips do you have?

Many Thanks.

By the by. I have been using an HP Ipaq 210 ever since they announced they were discontinuing the model - I seem to like collecting discontinued models! However after a few years the screen has started to show streaks so I checked the cost of a new screen, 173.00 compared to a brand new Playbook at 129.00. A no brainer as they say.
    09-11-12 12:16 PM
    The security on the Playbook is top notch... the weak week is you WIFI... if you have a properly encrypted network conenction you have no issues if you are the only user. If security is a concern do not use an open or public network....
    09-11-12 12:26 PM
    Hi
    Welcome
    All you have to do is plug the PB in using the usb cable and drag your files on to it via my computer.

This is very secure

You can protect all your files by setting a password on your playbook, its in the settings.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-11-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD