Has anyone else experienced downloading movies onto playbook from computer and then when the device does back up, it erases them from the playbook. Also, I am having trouble downloading torrents, alot of them say they are unsupported and yet I am choosing supported download types.

I've checked my settings and have checked leave on device but then can't access them as they don't show on the video menu.

Also, why is it so hard to turn on, the on button sucks - do you just have to hold your mouth a certain way or what? lol
    Last edited by rusaner; 10-28-11 at 06:42 AM. Reason: added comment
    10-28-11 06:40 AM
    You do not need the button to turn it on. Swipe fully from the top to botton bezel, or fully left-to-right. And both of those moves can be reversed - bottom-top or right-left.

Don't know about torrents on the pb. TV shows I've downloaded to computer and moved to pb, play fine.

I do not do anything that approaches automatic sync. I move/copy/erase manually. That way I'm sure I'm in charge of what's where and when.
    10-28-11 09:56 AM
    I have never backed my Playbook up, not quite sure what a torrent is and I never turn my Playbook off, I just turn off wifi and put it in standby. I know that probably doesn't help you not one bit, but I'm bored and figured I'd write.
    10-28-11 10:12 AM
    I think this is not a backup issue but a sync issue (look capture attached, sry, french).
    For your movies being erased, check the options in your BB Desktop browser.
    One of them allows/disallow deletion after synchronization of multimedia items.

Tip: If I'm right, you should find your erased files in the PB sync folder of your computer ...
    10-28-11 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD