I'm not delusional,

I know you might not feel the same if you paid more than $100 but I got mine for $80 used 64GB with rapid charger journal case several cases and chargers. It was a great deal and I still use it as a extra browser when I need a bigger screen on the go. It doesn't take a lot of space in my bag, looks very professional and works really well. Who cares if it doesn't get Os 10?

It's still a great tablet.

Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 08:12 PM
    Yes. It has an awesome browser that pauses on loading, checkerboards and sometimes can't load the page. The system get so slow at times you swipe down to open another tab and it takes a good 20 to 30 seconds to react. And that just the awesome browser it has!
    rnhld and Bbnivende like this.
    06-28-13 08:19 PM
    I'd rather have 2.1 than a buggy or slow BB10.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 08:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    As if 2.1 isn't slow and buggy

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    06-28-13 08:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is a buggy slow 2.1 any better than a buggy slow BB10? Toss up, maybe the thing was just crap all along and I never noticed cause I never used anything good?
    jsdhornby likes this.
    06-28-13 08:22 PM
    06-28-13 08:22 PM
    I'm not delusional,

I know you might not feel the same if you paid more than $100 but I got mine for $80 used 64GB with rapid charger journal case several cases and chargers. It was a great deal and I still use it as a extra browser when I need a bigger screen on the go. It doesn't take a lot of space in my bag, looks very professional and works really well. Who cares if it doesn't get Os 10?

It's still a great tablet.

Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    you will when you start seeing less and less in Blackberry World, not like there's much there to begin with
    06-28-13 08:35 PM
    Is a buggy slow 2.1 any better than a buggy slow BB10? Toss up, maybe the thing was just crap all along and I never noticed cause I never used anything good?
    I'd rather have a buggy and "slow" OS 10. Atleast I'll get tons more apps that I can't currently get or sideload due to the out dated android app player. Thor only said it'll be slow just as an excuse to get it out of their way and shut us up. I don't believe or trust this company anymore after all the promises they've broke over the years and I think we've had enough after what they said today. I'll never support this company ever again or recommend them to customers. They **** us over, we **** them over. Its time for me to make the full transition to Android where I won't get fvcked over as much. Even if the Android products are no longer supported, atleast it's functional and not just a glorified video player. I used to be a die hard blackberry fan but they've made it harder and harder for me to stay that way. It was great doing business over the decade and I think it's time for us to part ways. Gaining trust from your customers is one of the most important things in business and it seems they can't even get that right.
    taz323, kbz1960 and blueberrymerry like this.
    06-28-13 08:38 PM
    I'd rather have a buggy and "slow" OS 10. Atleast I'll get tons more apps that I can't currently get or sideload due to the out dated android app player. Thor only said it'll be slow just as an excuse to get it out of their way and shut us up. I don't believe or trust this company anymore after all the promises they've broke over the years and I think we've had enough after what they said today. I'll never support this company ever again or recommend them to customers. They **** us over, we **** them over. Its time for me to make the full transition to Android where I won't get fvcked over as much. Even if the Android products are no longer supported, atleast it's functional and not just a glorified video player. I used to be a die hard blackberry fan but they've made it harder and harder for me to stay that way. It was great doing business over the decade and I think it's time for us to part ways. Gaining trust from your customers is one of the most important things in business and it seems they can't even get that right.
    totally agree, so done
    06-28-13 08:42 PM
    you will when you start seeing less and less in Blackberry World, not like there's much there to begin with
    Like how many apps do you actually need and use? After about two years of download maddness I'm deleting games and apps I never used but a few times. A few constant use apps and a hand full games is pretty realistic.

Now music albums...yes got 139 and adding as I like the music while checking email, web and rss news or playing simple mindless games, which you cannot do on other tablets.
    06-28-13 11:50 PM

Now music albums...yes got 139 and adding as I like the music while checking email, web and rss news or playing simple mindless games, which you cannot do on other tablets.
    Incorrect.
    06-28-13 11:57 PM
    Who cares if it doesn't get Os 10?
    Everyone, except you and Mr. Heins, I believe...

But now it doesn't matter... the horse is officially dead anyway...

Posted via Z10
    06-29-13 12:04 AM
    wi-fi constantly disconnects
    browser hangs all the time
    Whole systems freezes fairly regularly
    Bugger all in the way of decent apps

Yeah Awsome!!!
    06-29-13 09:11 AM
    True, but It would be nice to have the option of choosing how many and which apps I want to use rather than not being able to through lack of content and support for an os.

Like how many apps do you actually need and use? After about two years of download maddness I'm deleting games and apps I never used but a few times. A few constant use apps and a hand full games is pretty realistic.

06-29-13 09:15 AM
    A clean install might help fix it. I don't find my 2.1 buggy. Yes, browser is not as a fast as the Z10 browser, but it works.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:25 AM
    Once the Motorola X is out, I'm gone too... it'll be years of updates from blackberry to even bring back the legacy features. I can no longer wait for another lie from them. Who knows, I may even like Android after bashing them for years.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:32 AM
    A clean install might help fix it. I don't find my 2.1 buggy. Yes, browser is not as a fast as the Z10 browser, but it works.

Posted via CB10
    Just did that 2 weeks ago. A person shouldn't have to wipe or debrick every couple months to keep it running OK. The browser was actually good a long time ago, not sure what they effed up to make it worse.
    pgg101 and rnhld like this.
    06-29-13 10:44 AM
    I found a new use for my PB Keyboard. I was able to bluetooth it to my Z10. Who said the pb is dead?

Posted via CB10
    Drew Oswalt likes this.
    06-30-13 05:30 PM
    I found a new use for my PB Keyboard. I was able to bluetooth it to my Z10. Who said the pb is dead?

Posted via CB10
    so in order to breath life into the PB, I would have to buy an other BB product...... not
    06-30-13 11:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I do enjoy bridging the two when I'm on the road during UFC prelims. With LTE the video rips. Definitely better on the 7" than the 4"
    06-30-13 11:03 PM
    A very good tablet.

I don't understand why so many people went ape **** when it was announced that BB10 was going to be supported for it.

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    06-30-13 11:16 PM
    A very good tablet.

I don't understand why so many people went ape **** when it was announced that BB10 was going to be supported for it.

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    People just don't like being lied to, in general. Especially when they are kind of emotionally attached to their device. Not gonna lie... I am, haha
    FF22 likes this.
    06-30-13 11:52 PM